Chapter Five

It is important for a mob character to always act their part in any situations.

However, there are also times that a mob character has to withdraw and that is because in order to avoid unnecessary attention from the main characters.

Like this moment...

"Hiroshima Umi, if I'm not mistaken?"

The one who is speaking to me right now is a baby wearing a suit, add a matching fedora with a small chameleon riding on it.

Yes, you got that right dear fangirls. Do not ask me why I did a little description there, I'm only a mob you know? Putting that aside... Many would've, or I would've fangirl also at this kind of scenario. But, if you were to be placed in this kind of scenario maybe you'll be feeling what I'm currently feeling.

And that's...

"Yes?"

...as if you're trying to balance yourself on a thread.

The hitman smirked, whilst I acted out my role. Pretending as if I was a confused teenager as I held my bag.

"Would you like to join the family?"

And so he drops the bomb folks.

Anyway, we are getting a bit fast paced here...let's rewind things a bit so you'll understand why this sadistic tutor is recruiting me to Sawada-san's crew.

💃💃💃💃💃

After knowing that majority of the schools I have taken the entrance exams resulted to a big failure, I could not help myself but feel a bit mystefied.

Okay...why mystefied?

Well, just imagine. I spent the whole last year of my elementary life itself choosing the most average schools, studied very hard and exerted effort, to only get flunked? You've got to be kidding me right? I made sure to shade it well and wrote my name slowly, just to be sure that I have taken those examinations and only to find out that all of the letters of the said schools sent me a reply with a bold red line at the end 'YOU FAILED'?!

I'm not blaming them or anything. But, please at least give me a proper explanation as to why I failed?!

Why would you still rain me praises in the beginning of the letter of I'm this and that if I failed in the end?! Seriously, please don't let a mob character like me hope very much and only end up ranting like this!!!

Can I punch something? Or better yet someone?! This is really annoying ugh!!!

Be glad that I did not use inappropriate words, or else you guys will pay a fine for it you know?!

As I was ranting and despairing at my results, I was about to leave the living room. Not when I saw one more sealed letter. I couldn't help the corners of my lips to twitch a bit.

It was the school that I intentionally did not want to go into and had only exerted a bit of my efforts during the examinations.

NAMIMORI MIDDLE SCHOOL

Okay, do not blame me for why I do not want to go to a school where you fangirls and fanboys would definitely want to go to. I have my reasons, and being a reincarnator is a part of it.

And let me remind you, just because I do monologues like this doesn't mean I'm very cruel or what. Do not give the remark of ' Hey, she's a tsundere. ' here because I said that. Anyway, casting the issue aside...

I grabbed the letter and put it in the drawer. Well, if I'm not gonna read it at least as respect I have to at least keep the letter. And it's a bit insulting just because you don't want to read the letter you immediately throw it.