Chapter Six

Aside from having a clean and beautiful school grounds, Namimori Middle School also has obedient students.

No one litters trash.
No one disobeys the rules and regulations.
And everyone gets along well.

Those were made possible because of a certain prefect around and his men.

Cue fangirls and fanboys.

Anyways, most students at my age definitely would want to go to Namimori Middle as they read that kind of description, with the prefect part as the exception though.

When I read that in the school's orientation paper, I didn't know whether I should cry or what. After all, I find the 'everyone gets along.' line fishy. But, most importantly....

"Students at your age should enjoy youth, so join the---"

...I have to hurry up or else I'd drown in this sea of crowd. Ugh, how I wish I had Hibari-san to repel them. Not like I think the teen as some kind of insect repellant spray. Please forgive me Hibari-san's fans. I'm definitely prostrating myself right now.

Aside from the orientation this early morning, today is also Namimori's club members recruiting day. So, it's really packed in Namimori Middle's grounds and some students were doing various stunts just to attract the newcomers.

I could even see some digging something on their sleeves just to get members, but the committee came to the rescue. They are really good people. Let those pompadours get the spotlight!

Anyways~!

Ame-chan and I promised to meet after the orientation, sadly I had to endure certain things on the way. Not to mention, had to make sure to escape from the hands of the devil while I'm at it.

"Pardon...coming through!?"

Ugh, how I hate crowding. Oh, I'm starting to sound like a certain somebody.

As I was finally out of the sea of people, I headed straight to the meeting place that Ame-chan and I had agreed upon. Only to find,...

"Oh, Umi!"

"Ame-chan...eh?"

....a familiar male classmate of ours.

"Mind telling me why Jun-chan is here?" I beam out a smile.

Standing beside Ame-chan was Mikoshima Jun with his Namimori Middle School uniform, it is literally obvious as to why the said boy is here.

"Well, I-"

"I spotted her from the crowd, she was really struggling to get out from it. She was lucky enough to spot me despite of my well-made disguise." he  cuts Ame-chan from answering.

He looks irritated. Preferably because of my remark.

I looked towards the girl, trying to inquire her with body language and sadly, what the male had spoken was the entire truth. I sighed, before turning back to Mikoshima.

"Thank you." I uttered out sourly.

The said teen grinned, "Welcome, so anything in return? Like a kiss-"

"Let's go Ame-chan."

"I-I was just joking! Hey, Hiroshima!"

Mikoshima Jun joining in, my sets of irritation upgraded to a major headache.

Seriously, ever since I entered Namimori Middle school's grounds I always get into trouble these days.

First, with that teacher. Don't want to mention his name.
Second, the sadistic spartan greatest hitman tutor, Reborn.
And last but not the least, this delinquent of a honor student.