Chapter Thirty One

"Milady~Wakey wakey~"

"Jun-chan, can you at least shut up for a good few hours? By the way, what you are doing right now isn't helping."

"Can you stop calling me that?!"

The two days passed since their project begun and the two was quite getting used to barging in her house now. Always feeling at home whenever they came.

It was a bother she had to admit, but for the sake of finishing their project she bears.

Though, she also noticed that her aunt has been lax too to even let the two barge in just like that. Was she really her aunt? Whenever she asks that question and all her aunt could only offer a shrug, while sipping her tea as if nothing happened.

Ame groggily got up, the two still in her room and was talking about unnecessary stuff. She's trying her best not to snap at them.

Well, it's only for a few good days aside from doing their project, what else could happen?

----

Okay, she takes it all back.
A lot did happened.

It hadn't even reached the end of the day she was getting all frustrated from this pair of troublemakers. They didn't do anything disastrous or whatsoever, but what made them so...

"Oh, now that does seem a legible answer."

"Jun-chan, I hate to say this to you but could you at least stop judging me? I know I am lazy, but that does not mean I don't do my job well."

Stop acting as if you're doing your jobs properly damn it!
Ame mentally screams.

At first it was going well for her part. Seeing that they were serious in doing their part of work, however, as time passes by she noticed that the two's work was turning to hers alone. Midway the two's focus had gotten lesser and it worsens as the second ticks by.

She thought that these two wouldn't cause headaches for her, yet at some point she starts to question her previous thoughts.

Just what had gone wrong?

As she ask herself that question the irritation that was building in her starts to intensify. Adding to her pain, when she approaches them giving out her suggestions they would be like....

On Mikoshima's case;

"Can we use this question?"

"Ah, yeah."

Ame deadpans. He only agrees without care. Though she can see him work on his assigned task, she would catch him dozing off at times clearly showing little interest to the work.

While Umi's;

"I think it would be better..."

"I'll leave that to you then~!"

Before she could finish saying her suggestion, the latter immediately agrees. Not to mention, she leaves all the decisioning to her. Worse, in the midst of work, she could even see her doodling on a blank paper just below the paper she was working on and the space on that paper was nearing to fill. Whilst the work she was doing hadn't even reach the half.