Chapter Sixteen

If you ask me how to spell awkward, I could only present an example to you my fellow fangirls and fanboys.

As to whom will be the example, I, your mob girl, offer you Mikoshima Jun and Kuno Ame.

"Tch."

"......."

Ah, how nostalgic. Isn't this just like their attitudes when they were still-not. The heck with nostalgic! It makes me want to do a table flip right now even despite knowing that this isn't a comedy show!

I have known these two for such a long time, but never ever did they get into such fight to the extreme. Oh, sorry for the unintended pun there. Anyways, to put it in simpler sentences, these two never ever have had an argument this serious. I just repeated what I said there didn't I?

Haha, this dear mob is totally frustrated.

Yes, maybe something happened between the two that could either possibly be mafia related or not. How many times have I mention that? Still, not knowing it makes me really, really ugh...just read the previous sentence that is isolated from the others! Urgh!!!

Can I curse right now? Can I curse right now?!

But, I cannot blame these two if they wouldn't budge. It's something that the two of them needed to solve after all. At most, the thing I could do is to create an opportunity for each party to go to the right path, or rather advice them as to what to do...that is, if the two will approach me.

"Teenager conflicts is really one heck of pain."

Yet, these conflicts could affect the two's future, so it is something that needs proper guidance.

I sighed and let my head rest to my palm, continuing to listen to the teacher's lecture despite knowing it is boring.

💃💃💃💃💃

"Hiroshima, are you free?"

"If that's some sort of a pick up line, I think you should stop. But, I might reconsider once it's something good, so carry on honor student delinquent."

"It is the other meaning,..and can you please stop with your bullshitting so early in the morning?"

"I'm just born this way, Mikoshima."

"Just freaking answer my damn question!"

"Yes, so what?"

"I have to ask you something."

"A date?! No way! This isn't a shoujo manga genre story Mikoshima snap out of it!"

"Snap out of your hyperness and answer my questions properly, you crazy mob!"

With a smack from my head, I yelped as I was reprimanded by Mikoshima.

After classes, I noticed Ame not going all like a little chick chirping the usual to me and just left. While this guy right now, is the one reaching out to me instead. It was quite a change really. They both seemed to be slightly possessed by something if I, myself, were to describe it.

Rubbing my head to ease the pain that was afflicted by the said teen, I then raise my brow.

"What seems to be bothering you Mikoshima?"

Mikoshima shrugs, before he glares again. "Nothing,.more importantly answer my question!"

"Yes, so what is it that you want?" I decided to ignore his sudden flare.