Chapter Ten

Coward.

In some dictionaries, this word means a person who lacks the capabilities of doing something, or a person who is not courageous.

Though, what makes a person coward?

Is it because that individual knows the consequences? Is it because that person knows the truth? Is it because that person doesn't have the initiative in doing a certain action for the reason that individual is weak? Or is it because that person is full of excuses to itself?

These points are correct...

"Shishishi, you can literally see her shaking." Belphegor-san points out with his usual wide grin.

"I don't care if this scum here is shaking!" Superbi-san retorts, before turning to me.

I jolted, face instantly going pale. Please spare me!!!

...as those applies to my current situation.

I've been missing out of action lately, but certainly I do not want to experience this sort of event!!! Just tell me fate if I have to sacrifice Mikoshima for you to stop bearing such grudge!

Inwardly thinking of that, I remain stoned in my position.

As what you are witnessing right now, I am experiencing a huge problem which is the Varia itself. It isn't anything personal, but more like of a simple one...wait, now what I just stated there kind of feels conflicted.

Casting that aside, let me throw you a question, so that you will understand....

If you were to bump to a group full of murderous individuals, not to mention you know that said group are members of the underworld society,...What will you do? The choices are here:

a.) Run immediately.
-The most effective solution, yet chances of survival is 50-50. Remember, they are trained assassins. If killing was as simple as talking about the weather, then surely chasing you would be easier. If this was some sort of a cat and mouse chase, you are the mouse and not the cat.

b.) Faint.
- One of the effective solutions too, however the people your are messing with can discern whether it's real or not. And just one mistake you will die.

c.) Do nothing.
- As they say, silence is golden. So, doing nothing is silver- no just kidding. It is much better to not do anything than risk yourself with choices a and b. Though, by doing nothing are you sure that will ensure your safety? Definitely no.

d.) All of the above.
- They might think you're crazy or desperate, but at least that will clear suspicions about you knowing things and...at least you tried right? Teehee~☆ Then, again you will die in the next second.

e.) None of the above.
- Isn't it the same as choice c? Basically, you have no chances of survival so just write a will darling.

Note: Dear fangirls and fanboys, what I said regarding the problem being a simple one was just but a lie. The problem escalated and can be now considered as a question with a life on the line. Therefore, if anyone answers the question incorrectly, this mob here will haunt you and kill you in your sleep. The one who can guess the correct answer regarding the problem can recieve Superbi-san's never ending curses of love~ Or possibly a slash with matching blood oozing everywhere. So, please choose wisely. Teehee~☆

In other simple words, I have literally no chances of making it out alive. I stared off to the space.

Ah, what a wonderful world.