deux

once marcie got to bambi's house, they walked together to knock on the door of jaeeun's.

marcie knocked on the door because bambi was too scared to. it didn't take long for jaeeun to open the door, immediately looking bambi up and down behind her sunglasses to see her outfit.

"hi, jaeeun, this is my best friend marcie."

marcie and jaeeun said hi to each other before leaving the porch. marcie grabbed bambi's tiny hand, making sure she didn't fall down the few steps just because the girl was clumsy.

there weren't actually many places to go so they walked to a corner store first and bought some snacks and drinks. marcie paid for everything because bambi forgot her wallet and she would feel bad for making jaeeun pay.

marcie's phone started ringing when they left the store. bambi tried to see who it was but marcie answered it too fast.

"hi, yuyu... yeah, i can come over... i'll be there soon." bambi looked up at marcie because she obviously talked to yumi. even if she hadn't have said the girl's nickname, she only spoke that softly to yumi. "bam, i love you, i have to go, yumi is bored."

"marcie," bambi whined, tugging on her best friend's hand. they'd only been out for, at most, 15 minutes and marcie was already leaving.

"it's yumi, though." marcie let go of bambi's hand, walking away towards the direction of yumi's house that wasn't far from where they were.

bambi looked back to jaeeun before looking down at her own hands. jaeeun got closer and started walking with bambi.

"you seem kind of scared of me," jaeeun said softly, looking down at bambi.

"no! i'm not scared of you, you're just really pretty," bambi admitted, feeling a bad that jaeeun thought she was scared of her. at most, she was a bit intimidated.

jaeeun smiled a little bit and put her hand on top of bambi's head. "you're cute."

bambi just blushed and started walking towards the park. jaeeun smiled and walked a bit faster to catch up with bambi again.

bambi immediately ran to the swings when they got to the park. jaeeun noticed there weren't many kids but it was also only 11. she followed bambi and stopped in front of her.

"want me to push you?" bambi nodded with a bright smile on her face that made jaeeun, and probably anyone else, want to give bambi the world.

after swinging for a little bit, they sat on one of the park benches and started to talk. they didn't really know anything about each other yet so jaeeun started by asking bambi her favorite color and the conversation flowed from there.

they'd been there for nearly an hour when a group of guys walked over to them. bambi slouched down a little bit while jaeeun just looked up at them, waiting to see what was going on.

bambi seemed very uncomfortable to when one of them asked if they wanted to hang out with them and their friends so jaeeun stood up and grabbed bambi's hand, telling the guys they had to go.

jaeeun didn't let go of bambi's hand when they kept walking and it made bambi blush but also swing their hands.

"anywhere else to go?" jaeeun asked, letting bambi do what she wanted and didn't pull her hand away.

"i can show you were the school is," bambi suggested. jaeeun agreed just because she wanted to spend time with bambi.

"that's where my friend yumi lives," bambi said, pointing at a house, "who marcie left us for."

"are they dating?"

"no, but they both have crushes on each other but neither of them believe me when i tell them."

"are you dating anyone?" jaeeun asked casually, glancing down at bambi.

"no, my ex girlfriend moved away for school so we broke up. that's was almost five months ago."

//
ugh i just want to write the cute parts 🥺🥺 anyway, i'm finally continuing this story so here