cinq

"bam, i got you something," jaeeun said, her hands hidden behind her back so bambi couldn't see what she was holding.

"can i see?"

"you can have it but i want to ask you something first."

bambi nodded and sat down to wait patiently to hear whatever jaeeun wanted to ask her.

"i wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend. i like you, quite a bit, and i'd love to be able to kiss you and cuddle you because you're absolutely adorable even though we seem really different."

"i want to be your girlfriend!" bambi said, jumping up onto her knees and hugging jaeeun who hugged her back and let the smaller girl push them back so they fell onto the bed. "what did you get me?"

jaeeun shook her head and laughed. "let me sit up and i'll show you."

bambi sat up but jaeeun let her stay on her lap while she grabbed the necklace that had fallen out of her hand.

"i got you a padlock necklace since you liked mine but it's a heart to fit your style more. and i'll keep the key and wear it everyday."

bambi giggled and let jaeeun put the necklace on her and then was able to put the other necklace on jaeeun.

"thank you, jaejae."

"it looks really pretty on you." jaeeun played with the lock a little, adjusting it on her neck.

bambi blushed and giggled, looking up at jaeeun with big eyes. jaeeun put her hand on bambi's cheek and caressed it with her thumb, not minding the sparkly makeup that shown on her hand afterwards.

"can i kiss you, bambi?"

bambi nodded, closing her eyes and waiting for jaeeun to make the move. jaeeun smiled before doing the same and kissing the smaller girl softly.

jaeeun has spend so much time wanting to kiss the girl's plump, soft looking lips since they met and she finally got to. and she got to see the smile on those same lips when she pulled away.

"you're so beautiful. and now you're my girlfriend."

bambi blushed but didn't look away from jaeeun. she leaned forward again and gave jaeeun a longer, somehow sweeter, kiss.

"you look so pretty in this necklace," jaeeun said. knowing that it signified their relationship made it so much better.

"i'm glad you have the key. i don't want anyone else to have the key to my heart."

"as long as i'm around, no one else will."