onze

when bambi saw jaeeun, her heart did flips.

"you got a hair cut!" bambi shouted, running her hand through jaeeun's new hair, which was a mullet, to be specific. "you look so pretty!"

jaeeun smiled and thanked her, pulling in for a hug and a kiss. she had really hoped bambi would like it because she loved it.

the back of her hair went down to barley past her shoulders and the rest was choppy, exactly how she had wanted it.

she was picking up bambi for the festival and then they were picking up jinjoo. maybe her new haircut was a way to try to keep bambi's attention but she also just needed a haircut so it worked out.

once they got to jinjoo's, bambi knocked on the door with jaeeun hugging her from behind. she played with the girl's heart lock necklace while they waited.

"you look really cute today," jaeeun said, moving to shove her hands in the pockets of bambi's pink overall dress.

"thank you," bambi said

jinjoo finally walked out and hugged both bambi and jaeeun. jinjoo even complimented jaeeun's hair as the three started walking away from jinjoo's house towards the festival.

bambi smiles brightly when she sees the festival. it would be jaeeun's first time there and she really wanted to go on the ferris wheel with her.

there were lots of rides that bambi didn't want to go on so she stood off the rides. there was a ride with a few double seats that jaeeun convinced bambi to go on with her.

"how was it, doll?"

"it was okay," bambi said, clinging to jaeeun's arm because she didn't love the rise and she felt a bit dizzy.

"thank you for going with me."

"should we eat, guys?" jinjoo asked once they all grabbed their things after getting off the ride.

bambi nodded and started telling jaeeun about all the foods there, even if she ended up just getting snacks.

"baby, it's hot, do you want a water?" jaeeun asked. bambi has gotten a slushie but jaeeun was still worried about how hot it was.

when jaeeun got her food, she got two waters to give one to bambi. she thanked her, finding a seat for the three of them.

bambi sat between jaeeun and jinjoo, stealing a few bites of jaeeun's food. jaeeun didn't mind, of course, she wanted bambi to eat because they'd been walking around and would keep going around more.

jaeeun isn't bothered when bambi started a conversation with jinjoo about where she lived because it was jaeeun's hand around the girl's inner thigh while they talk. jaeeun looked on her phone, sort of listening to the conversation but didn't know the things bambi knew about jinjoo.

they went back to the rides so they could go on the ferris wheel. they went on together, bambi and jaeeun across from jinjoo. jinjoo took pictures of the cute couple for them, being able to see how happy they were.

it was getting dark and the city looked so pretty from the top of the ferris wheel but bambi couldn't focus on that because jinjoo was messing around and moving the seat.

"jin," bambi whined, gripping jaeeun's arm to feel more stable, "please, stop."

jinjoo stopped and apologized before jaeeun got the chance to say anything. she just held bambam close and kissed the side of her head.

once they got off the ferris wheel, jaeeun and jinjoo went on one more ride while bambi simply waited for them. she tried to take some pictures of both of them but they all came out blurry.

bambi put her phone away and looked around the festival to pass time. she saw the games and the prizes and she knew she would beg jaeeun to win her the giant dinosaur plushie.

and she did just that. when jaeeun and jinjoo got off the ride, bambi gripped jaeeun's shoulders and jumped up and down.

"jaejae! can you win me the dinosaur?" she asked, pointing to the game with the green dinosaur she wanted.

jaeeun said that she'd try by she didn't expect to actually win. and neither did bambi or jinjoo based on the looks on their faces when jaeeun handed bambi the dinosaur.

"thank you, jaejae!" bambi hugged the dino to her chest and nuzzled her face into it.

"anything for my kitten," jaeeun said, playing with a strand of bambi's hair.

"you two are cute," jinjoo told them as they started to leave the festival. jaeeun was making sure bambi was drinking water because it was really hot and they'd been out for a few hours with no shade.

bambi smiled weakly and thanked jinjoo. jaeeun and jinjoo could both tell that bambi wasn't feeling well and they could only assume it was because of the heat.

"come on, doll, i'll give you a piggy back ride." jaeeun knelt down and let bambi get in her back. it was obviously a good thing to do with the way the girl melt, resting her head on jaeeun's shoulder.

bambi couldn't fall asleep in the heat but she could just lay there and listen to jaeeun and jinjoo talk.

they got to jinjoo's and bambi lazily said goodbye. she thought she might pass out if she had to stand on her own before getting some more water or food so she didn't get down from jaeeun's back to give jinjoo a hug.

jaeeun took bambi to her house, immediately getting her a glass of ice water and finding watermelon in the fridge for her.

"thank you for letting jinjoo go with us,"  bambi said before taking another bite of the watermelon slice.

"of course. i had fun, anyway. jinjoo is sweet." jaeeun pressed a kiss to bambi's plump lips before stealing a bite from the watermelon in bambi's hand.

"she sent me the pictures she took of us on the ferris wheel, they're really cute." bambi handed jaeeun her phone to look at the pictures.

they were mostly of jaeeun looking completely infatuated while she looked at bambi.

bambi sent them to jaeeun's phone before putting her phone down and wrapping her arm and legs around jaeeun.

"hi, my little koala." jaeeun knew her parents would be home any minute but she couldn't help but start pecking bambi's lips. bambi looked too cute for her to not do it, even if she was worried.

"can we go swimming the next time your parents are gone for the night?"

"of course, darling. should we go upstairs? they'll be home soon."

jaeeun carried bambi upstairs, setting her down on the bed when she saw her parents pull into the driveway from the window.

bambi couldn't stay long so she gave jaeeun a kiss and went downstairs to say goodbye to jaeeun's parents before going home.

bambi showered and went to lay in her bed, sending jaeeun a goodnight text before cuddling into bed, pudding laying next to her, with a smile on her face as she thought about how great the day had been.

//
i love jb's mullet so jaeeun has a mullet