neuf

jinjoo played with bambi's hair, relaying memories the two had in that exact spot.

"having sex here was probably our worst idea ever," jinjoo said, both giggling at the memory because of how poorly it had gone, "you looked so pretty that day, though."

bambi blushed. who wouldn't? bambi couldn't lie and say she didn't have any feelings so jinjoo. she did and she felt bad because she also had feelings for jaeeun.

jaeeun was amazing. she was sweet, beautiful, and all around, a great person. but jinjoo was all of those things to, along with being bambi's ex girlfriend whom she already loved and already knew so much more about.

was moving onto the topic of their favorite memories together a good idea? no, not in any sense. but bambi didn't care. she missed jinjoo.

"i always think about the festival and how you put that pink flower in my hair because that was when i fell in love with you," bambi said. she had never told jinjoo that before. they had said they loved each other before that day but bambi fell in love that day.

"go to the festival with me again," jinjoo proposed, "it's in a week and i don't want to go alone. jaeeun can come with us. i just want you to be the one i go with."

bambi nodded before changing the subject, "what's your favorite memory?"

"the day that we built a fort in my basement and cuddled all day and ate only unhealthy foods. i love when you're dressed all comfy and your hair is messed up because you look like the love of my life. and i know you have a girlfriend and i shouldn't say these things but i can't help it because i love you so much."

"jinjin," bambi said softly. she knew they had to leave or should wouldn't want to ever go back. she knew the moment she went back to her house, she would remember that jinjoo would leave eventually.

"let's go. there's a girl i have to return to you." jinjoo stood up and pulled bambi up with her.

25 minutes later, they were at jaeeun's house. "i'll just give you a hug even though i really want to kiss you."

after a hug that was a bit longer than a friends hug, bambi went inside and up to jaeeun's room.

"hey, doll, how was your day?" jaeeun asked as she stood up from her bed. she walked to bambi a bit faster when she saw that the girl seemed upset. "what happened? are you okay?"

"jaejae, can i tell you something?" jaeeun nodded and offered for bambi to sit down but the girl refused. "i still have feelings for jinjoo. but i doesn't mean i don't still really like you. it's just, she came back and all my feelings for her came back, too."

"doll, please don't cry. i understand, okay? please look at me, baby. do i seem upset?" bambi shook her head, looking up at jaeeun with her big, beautiful, doe eyes. "because i'm not. i'm not upset."

jaeeun finally got bambi to lay down. she gave bambi some clothes and got her dressed in her t shirt and a pair of shorts.

"let's take a nap, doll, okay? nap time."