sept

bambi was taking jaeeun to finally meet more of her friends than just marcie. jaeeun was nervous but marcie had been nice so she hoped for the same with the rest of her friends.

bambi pulled jaeeun up to marcie's house where all of her friends were already at, giving her a kiss before they went in. jaeeun smiled at the way bambi blushed even though she herself had initiated the kiss.

they walked through the house and to the backyard because they were hanging out by marcie's pool. they both had swimsuits on under their clothes because bambi always wanted to swim.

"guys," bambi said softly as she walked outside, "this is my girlfriend jaeeun."

jaeeun almost jumped back when he guy jumped out of the pool and ran over to them. he introduced himself as jackson and shook jaeeun's hand.

when bambi looked over and saw marcie and yumi squeezed into the same chair, she ran over to question them. and then they kissed just to get her to shut up. even though she didn't and it just made her squeal.

bambi finished introducing jaeeun to the rest of her friends before trying to pull jaeeun into the pool.

bambi blushed furiously when jaeeun pulled her shirt and skirt off of her before doing the same to herself. she knew her friends were watching and would tease her for it later.

before bambi could walk into the pool, jackson jumped back out and picked the girl up to jumped into the pool with her in his arms.

"jackson!" she yelled, hitting his chest once she was above the water again. she had to doggy paddle to stay up since she was shorter than the tallest end of the pool. he threw a pool noodle at her which she quickly sat on to keep herself up.

"jaejae!" bambi shouted, accidentally getting the attention of youngjae when meaning to shout for jaeeun.

jaeeun swam over to bambi, pulling the girl closer to where she could stand before wrapping her hands around bambi's skinny waist and kissing her for a second.

when marcie heard a knock on the fence door, she froze and looked at yumi.

"did you tell her?" yumi asked through gritted teeth. marcie shook her head and they both glanced over to bambi who had latched onto bambi.

marcie got up to open the door while yumi ran over to tell bambi what as going on.

"jinjoo is here," she said, seeing both bambi's and jaeeun's faces change. bambi froze and jaeeun was wondering who jinjoo was and why bambi reacted like that.

"jinjoo?" bambi asked, turning her head to look at marcie and who she was letting in. "

"who the fuck is jinjoo?" jaeeun asked after bambi had left her arms and the pool to walk over to the girl without explaining a thing. she really hoped it wasn't who she thought.

"bambi's ex."

jaeeun hadn't expected bambi's ex girlfriend to be so pretty. she was just barley taller than bambi, had nice lips, and a nice butt.

they had talked more about bambi and her ex. they had only broken up because jinjoo moved and that scared jaeeun now that she was looking at her. with her girlfriend.

jaeeun got out of the pool, walking over and wrapping her arms around bambi from behind.

"this is my girlfriend jaeeun," bambi told jinjoo, holding onto jaeeun's arms and trying to hold them tighter. "jaejae, can i talk to jinjoo for a second?"

"of course, doll." jaeeun gave bambi a quick kiss before going to sit down by bambi's other friends.

the girls didn't talk for long and bambi gave jinjoo a hug even though she was wet from the pool. bambi ran over to jaeeun and pulled her up because she wanted to go back into the pool.

jinjoo sat in the side of the pool with her legs in the water next to where bambi and jaeeun were playing together.

she talked to both of them. she was nice to jaeeun, which jaeeun shouldn't say she expected. she thought jaeeun would be mad at her because she was dating her ex but she was either a great actor or didn't mind jaeeun.

jackson ended up stealing bambi for a while, leaving jaeeun and jinjoo to talk. they just talked about bambi as they knew nothing about each other and had nothing else to talk about.

jackson got their attention when he jumped into the pool and was soon followed by bambi jumping in after him and trying to tackle him.

bambi swam over to jaeeun to get away from jackson, using her as a human shield. "jaejae, jackson is being mean."

bambi giggled when jaeeun turned them around and pressed her again the side of the pool.

"i have a pool, doll," jaeeun whispered before leaning her head down to kiss bambi.

"we should go swimming at night!"

jaeeun promised they would some day when her parents where gone so they could get away with sharing her room without her parents thinking anything.

they still didn't know that jaeeun or bambi liked girls but they wanted to keep it that way so they could sleep in the same bed without getting in trouble.

"bam, i'm gonna go but can i go by your place tomorrow? i want to talk."

bambi nodded, watching jinjoo stand up and say bye to the rest of their friends there.

they eventually all got out of the pool to eat. bambi just ate a bag of chips and some fruits until jaeeun made her take a few bites of her sandwich.

"i don't like sandwiches, jaejae," bambi whined, taking the bag of chips back because jaeeun had taken it from her.

"you need to eat more than chips, doll."

bambi whined and kept eating her chips. jaeeun stole a few chips and a strawberry from bambi, receiving another cute whine.

they left almost an hour later, heading back to bambi's house where they showered and washed their swimsuits.

while they cuddled on bambi's bed, they talked about jinjoo. jaeeun wanted bambi to be open with her about how she felt with jinjoo being back.

"i missed her but i like you too much to even think about her like i used to."

//
jinjoo = jinyoung if u weren't sure lmao