douze

jaeeun was sure that if jinjoo was staying, she's have no chance keeping bambi. they were too good together, even just look wise. they looked like they should be a coupe.

but bambi was still smitten for jaeeun beyond belief and everything but jaeeun could see that. jinjoo could see it and was happy for bambi to have found someone who cared about her so much and who she obviously really cared about.

"jaejae!" bambi shouted as she jumped into her girlfriend's arms and gave her a huge hug, "i missed you!"

"i missed you, too, baby doll," jaeeun said back, lifting bambi up and hugged her tight.

"my mama said your family is coming over for dinner." jaeeun set bambi down but the girl didn't move back, she stayed close and looked up at her girlfriend.

"yeah, we can sneak up to your room when we get the chance," jaeeun said, leaning down and rubbing her nose against bambi's before resting her forehead against bambi's, "how is my pretty girl?"

"good," bambi said through some giggles.

"that's good. i'll be over later with my mom, okay?" bambi nodded and, once again, rubbed her nose against jaeeun's. the two were like cats but they liked to do it so that's all that mattered.

jaeeun would have walked bambi home but she had to stop at the store to get some food that her mom wanted her to get so they could take it over to bambi's.

bambi went straight home, jumping on her bed and playing with pudding when she got to her room. she was so excited to see jaeeun despite just seeing her. she would spend all her time with her if she could.

bambi ran downstairs when her mom yelled to her that the neighbors were there. she smiled at them, holding in her giggles when jaeeun winked at her.

"dinner won't be done for a while so do you two want to go hang out in bambi's room?" bambi's mom asked. all three adults were a bit surprised by how fast the two ran upstairs but was glad they were getting along despite seemed so different.

jaeeun closed the door before she flipped herself and bambi around to press the shorter girl to the door. bambi's first reaction was to wrap jaeeun in a tight hug that made jaeeun stop, look down at her adorable girlfriend, and hug her back.

"you're so cute," jaeeun gushed, making sure to speak softly so no one heard her, "can i have some kisses from my bambi?"

bambi nodded and let jaeeun pull her to the bed and lay her down.

the only problem with bambi's room was that it didn't have a lock on it. bambi would usually try to listen for her mom's footsteps but she was a bit preoccupied with her girlfriend to even try to pay attention.

they both, however, did hear the door open and bambi's mom's gasp. bambi pushes jaeeun off as if she hadn't already seen what was happening.

but she just smiles because she had found out about bambi and jinjoo on her own, never telling the girls that she knew.

"i should have known," is all she said and was about to leave the room but bambi stopped her.

"mama, can you not tell jaejae's parents? they don't know she likes girls."

"of course, sweetie, now you two come down for dinner."