trois

bambi's mom was going to visit their family for a while and bambi couldn't go. she had no passport to go all the way to thailand so she wasn't able to see her family, too.

so their new neighbors offered that bambi could stay with them. bambi's mom quickly agreed because she had became good friends with the couple and even spoke to jaeeun every once in a while.

jaeeun grabbed bambi's bag from her, making bambi giggle because her bag was pink and white with a pink bow on it from sailor moon. she thought it was cute to see jaeeun with her bag.

jaeeun didn't have all the necklaces on that she usually did and she only had on two earrings in each ear instead of the total of 10 she always had in when they hung out.

bambi went back downstairs to talk to jaeeun's mom and thank her for letting her stay, explaining that she didn't like to be alone in her house and her friends were often busy.

"of course, sweetie, you and jaeeun are becoming good friends so don't worry about it. we're glad you and jaeeun get along."

bambi agreed, running upstairs when jaeeun shouted for her. she sat on the edge of jaeeun's bed and looked around, noticing the differences between their rooms.

"your room is kind of dark," bambi pointed out as if it wasn't obvious, "it's really cool, though. i like your posters."

when it was time for bambi to go to bed, she asked where she should sleep only to be told she could share jaeeun's bed with her.

jaeeun's mom didn't know she was a lesbian and she obviously didn't know that about bambi as well so she saw no problem with letting the girls sleep in the same bed. jaeeun was surprised because she swore she was extremely obvious sometimes.

but bambi, with a seemingly permanent blush on her cheeks, got on the bed and snuggled under the covers next to jaeeun who did the same but didn't plan on going to bed because it was still early for her. it was only 8:30 and there was no way she'd be able to fall asleep.

"good night, jaejae," bambi said softly moments before falling asleep.

jaeeun couldn't help but notice how cute bambi looked. the way she bundled a bunch of the blanket by her face or how she needed a plushie to hold onto to sleep so the top of puppy, bambi's duck plushie, was barley visible from under the blankets.

jaeeun didn't like many cute things but she definitely liked bambi, who could easily be the definition of cute in any dictionary.

bambi looked especially cute in her pajama set compared to jaeeun's mix matched outfits that she wore to bed just to have clothes on.

she wasn't sure what, but jaeeun was sure something would happen between her and bambi.