quatre

bambi has gotten even more comfortable around jaeeun after sharing a bed with her for a few days.

they were going out to eat so jaeeun had her regular chains on and piercings in. while she finished getting ready, bambi was looking at the rest of her necklaces and seemed to be drawn in by a certain one.

"i like your lock necklace. it's pretty."

"you should wear it today," jaeeun told her. in reality, she just wanted to see the girl in her necklace, especially the padlock necklace.

jaeeun grabbed the key and opened the necklace for her and put it on her.

"you should wear the key!" bambi said once the necklace was on. jaeeun couldn't and didn't want to say no so she added it to the necklaces already around her neck.

jaeeun grabbed bambi's hand when they left the house even if they were just going out to jaeeun's car. there was obviously feelings between the two of them but they hadn't talked about it so they didn't exactly know what was going on.

jaeeun didn't care. she just liked spending time with bambi and bambi felt the same.

"bammie, you're really pretty," jaeeun said suddenly, just glancing over at bambi in the passenger seat to see her blush wildly, "especially in my necklace."

"thank you," bambi squeaked, playing with the padlock only for jaeeun to grab her hand, "you always look really cool."

bambi loved their differences. she thought it was super cute how she always wore cute things while jaeeun dressed cool and "edgy" as some would say.

after they ate, jaeeun stopped at a gas station and got bambi whatever she wanted which was a watermelon smoothie.

when they got to their houses, jaeeun unlocked the padlock necklace from bambi's neck so the girl could go into her house.

jaeeun sat in her car for a few minutes as she thought about bambi. she couldn't believe bambi was real. she was beautiful and incredibly sweet, someone jaeeun almost didn't feel like she deserved but was so close to having anyway.

//
v short chapter bc the next 2 are v cute