six

bambi and jaeeun were going on their first day, planned by bambi so jaeeun was expecting a very cute day.

bambi had things in her backpack but had covered the clean part so that jaeeun couldn't see what it was. she held jaeeun's hand as they walked to the secret date location.

they finally got to the park and to the place where bambi wanted them to be. she dropped her backpack and grabbed the blanket out first, laying it out before asking jaeeun to help because she couldn't get it straight.

bambi told jaeeun to sit down as she started to get the food out. she had lots of fruits such as cherries, watermelon, strawberries and two cute cups for the peach mango smoothie she had made.

"honey, you're so cute. thank you." bambi finally sat down next to jaeeun and opened the tupperware that all of the fruits were in.

jaeeun pulled bambi to lay her head on her lap and fed her some of the fruit before leaning down to kiss her.

once they finished their fruits, jaeeun laid down and looked up at the sky with bambi, both pointing out clouds and what they looked like.

"jaejae, can we go to your house?" bambi asked, turning on her side and grabbing jaeeun's hand.

jaeeun said of course and helped bambi pack everything into her backpack and then carried it for her, only letting bambi hold her hand.

when they got to jaeeun's, bambi pulled one more thing out of her bag, a dvd.

"what's that, doll?" jaeeun asked, standing from where she had already sat on her bed.

"my favorite movie. i wanted to watch it with you, if you want to."

it was kiki's delivery service, a movie jaeeun had never seen but paid close attention to since it was bambi's favorite movie even if she wanted to pay more attention to bambi.

bambi fell asleep into the movie. she had admitted to jaeeun that she had gone to sleep a bit (a lot) later than her usual 8:30 bedtime to get their food ready.

jaeeun smiled when she looked down at bambi. they were together. girlfriends. dating. and jaeeun barely believed it herself but hey, opposites attract.