quatorze

bambi woke up first, but was still sleepy so she rolled to lay on top of jaeeun and went back to sleep. the older girl wasn't completely asleep but being able to hold her girlfriend, she easily fell back asleep.

jaeeun woke up to kisses being peppered all over her neck. she relished in the feeling of bambi's plump lips, before finally moving her hands down to grab bambi's ass, making the girl jump.

"morning, baby," jaeeun said, a goofy smile on her face, "wake me up like that everyday?"

"good morning," bambi said, giving jaeeun one more kiss but on her lips.

jaeeun checked the time, and upon seeing it was only 8am, she was already tired again.

"wanna go back to sleep, baby?"

bambi got off of jaeeun but nodded, just opting to lay next to her instead. which jaeeun saw as an opportunity to put her hand under bambi's shirt just to have her hand on one of bambi's boobs as they went back to sleep.

and that was how jaeeun's mom caught the two girls. there was no explaining away the position they were in. and jaeeun has never been more scared.

"mom-" jaeeun started but was cut off. the girls has moved away from each other but bambi wanted to hold her girlfriend's hand and be there for her.

"you don't need to tell me, i've had my theory for months. but why didn't you tell me?" she asked, making jaeeun audibly let out a sigh of relief.

"i didn't know what you'd think," jaeeun admitted, "i love you."

"i love you, jaeeun. and you too, bambi. you two are very good for each. jaeeun, you've been so happy recently and i'm so grateful to bambi for that. i'd never be upset about something or someone that brings you happiness."

jaeeun's mom left, leaving jaeeun to hug bambi because she was so happy. her mom accepted her, she didn't have to hide bambi anymore, and every guess just working out. she wasn't necessarily happy that her mom saw her with her hand up bambi's shirt but it's all okay.

"i love you, my baby girl. i love you so much. you mean the world to me."

"i love you, jaejae. everything is okay. everything is perfect," bambi was just as shocked. she had been so scared she would have been kicked out of the house and not allowed to see jaeeun again but jaeeun's mom is glad they're together.

//
the end :) we love supportive parents

do i like this ending? no. is this the end, anyway? yes.