The Beginning

Frieza wakes up, sweating. What was that dream?! He snarles. "I had a dream.. about that simian!" A knock is heard on Frieza's door.
"Sir, are you okay?" The worker's voice is trembly, like he is afraid of asking.
Frieza shoots a beam through his door, killing the poor man. "NO INTERRUPTIONS!" Frieza screams, as his voice can be heard through the entire ship.
He stands up, looking at the seat in the middle of his large room.
"Why.. did I have that HORRID nightmare!?" Frieza punches the seat, destroying it. He thinks of the saiyan, and wondered if he had a similar dream. He shook his head, walking over to his door. The door opens by itself after scanning him. The villain swiftly walks to the front of the ship.
"Head a course for planet Vatera.. I need to finish some business there." The pilot nods
"Yes, my lord." Hopefully this will get that off my mind.. that damned saiyan. Frieza walks back to his room, the door automatically closing behind him.
"But for now.. let's see who uploaded on GodTube."

Goku's POV

"Man! That was some delicious food!" Goku rubs his stomach, obviously being delighted.
He is just about to walk out the door when Chi-Chi yells "GOKU! Don't go thinking you're going to go train! Do some real work and earn some money for your family!"
Goku frowns and grumbles "Awww.. but I've already done enough work!"
Chi-Chi yanks his ear "GO PLOW THE FIELDS! THEY AREN'T GONNA DO IT THEMSELVES!"
"Ow ow owwww! Fine..." Goku sighs, flying out the door.

About 20 minutes later

"Dang.. how come I have to do the work? Chi-Chi doesn't have to do all this stuff..." He sighs, jumping in his tractor. It just does whatever it wants as Goku leans back, trying to get some rest.
But a short while later, a familiar voice can be heard in the sky, coming near.