Jealous?

"A wife is.. a partner?" Frieza 'for some reason' seemed interested in this topic.
"Yeah!" Goku puts his fists on his hips, smiling.
Frieza puts his hand on his chin, holding his elbow with the back of his other hand. "And Vegeta's 'wife'?"
"Bulma is his wife."
Frieza recalls seeing a blue haired woman when he invaded before the ToP. "You mean the blue one?"
Goku nods, chuckling.
"What would you do if your wife.. suddenly died?"
Krillin just stares, not part of the conversation like the loser he is. But he snickers, thinking of something random. Jealous?
Frieza looks at the human, glaring. Krillin stops, and just feels awkward.
"If she died? I would be horrified! And obviously mad. I would go after whoever did that to her, and give them a piece of my mind!"
He obviously cares about that human.. so if I killed her... he would be traumatized! Frieza grins mischievously.
"That includes you, Frieza." Goku looked serious.
Frieza smirks "I can do as I please, and would kill anyone you love to cause maximum torment."
Goku goes back to smiling. "Anything else you wanna learn?"
Frieza thinks for a moment. "Your allies. Starting from favorite, to the bottom of the barrel."
Goku didn't like choosing favorites... "I.. don't have a favorite."
Frieza smirks, finding the perfect thing to say. "Oh, it's quite obvious which places your friends are.. the Namekian isn't like you as I've seen, you and Vegeta don't see eye to eye, your son hangs out with the Namekian more than you, and let me guess... the bald one right there is your favorite. Did I guess accurately?"
Goku looks at Frieza, then Krillin. "You don't.. know that for sure..." Goku hated how right he was..
"Of course I know, monkey... it's shown in your eyes."
Goku tilts his head. "My.. eyes? Is there something you can see in them?"
Frieza sighs, facepalming. Does this saiyan have brain damage? "No, I can't see anything. The only thing I CAN see is the way you're more happy talking with your best friend than talking with the others. Am I wrong?"
Goku was surprised at how accurate he was. "H-How..."
Frieza laughs. "I just did, Goku. You're very easy to read.. like a book teaching someone HOW to read."
Goku tilts his head.
"Did what I say make sense? Because if it did.. a book can't teach you how to read, since you DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ!"
Goku thinks about it, then gasps. "I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT THAT WAY!"
Unbelievable.. is this REALLY the fighter who killed him twice? He coughs, not sure what to say to that. "Well.."
Android 18 walks in. "Hi Krillin, i'm ho-" She looks at the 3 just.. hangin out. "Isn't that.." She points at Frieza.
"Yes, it's me.. Lord Frieza."
The android just stares at them, rubbing her eyes to make sure she was seeing things correctly. "Are you... serious?"

You can tell I was bored while writing this chapter... still entertaining though