Arrival

Frieza suppresses his energy as the ship grows closer to Earth. "Wonderful... time to gather some information."

Goku yawns, waking up to what seems like a siren in his ear; and I'm not talking about the creature..
"WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?! THE TRACTOR IS GONE, AND THE FIELDS WERE A MESS!" Chi-Chi grumbles, waiting for Goku to respond.
"I went to go train with Krillin..."
She seems neutral for like 3 seconds. "You WHAAAAAT?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU YOU COULDN'T TRAIN?!"
Goku's stomach grumbles. "Hey, is there any food?"
Chi-Chi slaps the back of his head like Bulma. "NO, AND SINCE YOU DIDN'T WORK YESTERDAY YOU GET NO DINNER! OR BREAKFAST!"
Goku can't believe his ears. No food?! That's practically torture for a saiyan! "Hm.. oh, I got an idea!" Goku instant transmissions away, leaving Chi-Chi very mad.

Frieza's moment to shine

The Frieza force ship lands on earth, and nobody senses the coming 'storm'.
"Ah, this planet may be home to the filthy simian, but the look is quite nice. Men, leave this planet.. I will alert you when I need to come back." Frieza looks behind him, at the large ship. "Yes sir"
The alien starts running towards civilization, since flying uses ki. And the saiyans, along with the Namekian and some earthlings, can sense energy. "There has to be a reason why I had that nightmare.. let's find out why."

Sorry for the short chapter. Not many ideas for cliffhangers lol