The Disguise

Frieza opens the door to Krillin's house. Everyone immediately stares at him. What is this, a party of weaklings?!
"Hey Krillin, do you know that guy?" Goku looks at the stranger, only being able to see white skin with a hood.
"No idea..." Frieza walks towards Goku very slowly. "Hello, saiyan." Goku jumps at the sound of his voice.
It couldn't be..! "Uh..." Goku looks at the hooded figure, not sure if he should act cautious.
"You are the one who defeated Frieza, yes?" The whole room has their eyes on the two, even the food are watching.
"Sure am. Who are you?" Goku tilts his head.
"That specific information cannot be said at this moment i'm afraid.. but what do you call yourself?" Frieza holds his hand out, revealing a white hand.
"My name is Goku!" He shakes his hand. "But why can't you say your name?"
Frieza let's go and backs away. "What do you see in the villian Frieza?" He completely avoided Goku's question like a pro.
"Umm.. well, he's the most evil, cruel, and.. well evil person I've ever met. But I kicked his butt twice, so maybe he wants a change of-"
Frieza snarls. "HE WILL NEVER CHANGE" The whole room stared with wide eyes. The anger that filled Frieza lit up his energy, but it was just over the barrier where only Goku could sense it, since he had his guard up.
I knew it! But why is he wearing that cloak? Goku whispers "Hey Frieza, how bout we talk outside?"
Frieza is surprised, but nods. They both walk out like nothing happened.
Everyone gives eachother looks that say "What just happened?"

Another short chapter, sorry. I'll be publishing the next one tomorrow.