The Dream

"..How did you know it was me? My energy was too small to detect.." Frieza takes off the cloak, still suppressing his energy.
"Well, I kept my guard up. I suspected it was you when i first heard your voice!" Goku laughs, seeming calm with all this.
"But.. don't you wanna fight me right now? Since my fate is sealed?"
Goku stares at Frieza, smiling. "You don't seem like a bad guy right now, so there's no need. Oh, and why did you come here if not to fight me?"
Frieza takes a step back "I had a dream nightmare..." Goku immediately laughed. "You had a dream nightmare?! And you came to earth?!"
Frieza snarls "YOU DIDN'T LET ME FINISH!"
Goku stops, and looks at Frieza ready to listen.
"The nightmare thing.. it was kind of about you..?" Saying that hurt Frieza's pride.
Goku looked surprised. "WERE WE FIGHTING?!"
Frieza retorts "No, not exactly! It was about our fight before the Tournament of Power."
Goku looks delighted to hear the whole story. "So what was it about?!" He's like a playful little puppy, jumping for the bone.
"Umm.."

FRIEZA'S DREAM TIME!

Frieza turns back into his normal form earlier than he's supposed to.
Goku is slowly walking towards him. "Frieza..." He kneels down at the hurt alien. "Would you like a change of pace?"
Frieza looks at the saiyan, the blue aura surrounding them both. "What.. do you mean?"
He holds Frieza's chin, leaning in for a-

BOOM!

"Like i'd tell you, monkey.."
Goku frowns, putting his hands together and bowing. "C'mon, pleaaaase?!"
Frieza grits his teeth "I SAID NO AND I MEANT NO, SAIYAN!" His anger released some of his energy again, this time enough for Vegeta and Piccolo to sense it.
Both of them fly to Frieza.
"Oh man, looks like Vegeta and Piccolo know you're here.." Goku pushes Frieza into a bush, guessing it'll help.
Vegeta and Piccolo arrive, ready to fight. "KAKAROT, WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?!"
Goku uses his finger to scratch his chin "Uhh.. I dunno..."
Piccolo grumbles "Goku, we can see his tail out of that bush.. what are you trying to do."
Goku laughs nervously. "Okay, don't attack him.. he was about to tell me about his dream nightmare!"
Frieza stands up, brushing the leaves off himself. "I was not about to tell you about it. I will NEVER tell you.."
Vegeta turns SSJ, walking towards Frieza. "C'mon, it won't hurt. I'm sure we're all DYING to know."

Vegeta is all of the readers lol. And he's magically in his armor now, not a gi.