My Mind

Frieza's just sitting in his room on the Frieza Force ship, thinking about what happened. "Damn you saiyan.. why do you have to be so merciful?"
His mind is wandering off to the depths of his head.. finding the box with the nightmare. Don't you dare... His mind opens the box, releasing the wild beast into his head once again.
"Dammit.." He remembers every bit of that stupid dream.
What is this feeling..? (Just gonna go and drop the title here) He feels an odd pain in his chest. "It's just anger.." As much as he tries to think it, he's never felt this before.
"WHAT IS THIS?!" Frieza punches his door before it can open, and walks through it. The force trembles, not saying a word.
"EARTH AGAIN, NOW!" One worker was about to speak, but Frieza shot him with a laser. "Nobody shall speak, is that clear?" All of them nod.
He points to the body. "Clean up that mess."

On Earth

I never thought i'd hug Frieza.. and let him get away! Goku is just sitting at the table, not eating.
"Dad, are you okay?"
Goku looks up "Uh?" "What's wrong? You haven't eaten at all!"
Goku laughs, scratching his head. "Sorry, I just have stuff in my mind.." He starts chowing down, like he normally does.
Chi-Chi and Goten look at eachother, not knowing what he was thinking.

15 minutes later

Goku runs out while Chi-Chi washes dishes. She sighs "Goten, go study!"
Goten slumps "Whyyy? I wanna train really hard like dad!"
"NO! TRAIN YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD!"
Goten slowly walks to his room "Aw man.."
Goku just flies through the sky, on his way to the Namekian we all know and love. "I sure hope Piccolo can help.. he's the only one I can rely on right now."