I'll Stick Around..

Goku laughs, putting his hand on Frieza's shoulder. "We're all just chillin'!"
Frieza slaps his hand away "Don't touch me, you primate!"
Goku smiles, looking back at 18.
"I'm so confused.. are you guys some sort of friends now?"
Frieza was annoyed by that question, as his feet broke through the floor. "No. Never. I'm just here to learn about the inhabitants of this planet, including Goku himself."
18 scratches her head as Marron runs in, laughing.
Frieza looks at the youngling, picking her up by the shirt. "Is this the child?"
18 glares. "Yes. Now let her down."
Frieza puts the little girl down, crossing his arms. "I suppose i'll stay here at earth for a while.."
Goku grins "Really?! Yes! We can train and have tons of fun!"
"..Tch, I won't be your punching dummy."
Goku still smiles, grabbing Frieza's hand. "Don't worry, I can be the dummy! Let's gooo!" Goku runs out, Frieza stumbling after him.
It's all to gain trust.. it's all to gain trust...

At a random secluded area

Goku laughs, letting go of Frieza's hand and getting in his fighting stance.
Frieza looks at his hand for a second, then crossing his arms. "So how do we train? I'm just used to beating someone until they're at the brink of death.. then repeat."
Goku smirks. "Let's just start with sparring!" The saiyan flies at Frieza, about to punch his cheek.
Frieza blocks with his right arm, using his tail to grab his neck.
Goku tries to kick Frieza, but he blocks him again but with his knee.
Frieza starts punching his stomach multiple times. "Seems familiar, doesn't it!?" He had gotten carried away, actually trying to beat him senseless.
Goku bites his tail like earlier.
"AGAIN?!" Frieza lets go, causing Goku to fall down.
"Haha.. you sure have gotten stronger..."
Frieza crosses his arms, his long white tail swishing around. "I got too carried away, I just wanted to choke you.. I'm...." There is NO way i'm saying sorry..
Frieza gulps while Goku scratches his head.
"I.. am... In no way sincere, but I do apologize for any inconvenience."