Training Complete!

"Finally! Okay Frieza, we have to attack Whis and try to hit him." Goku gets in his fighting stance.
"Alright.. go!"
Frieza and Goku try to punch Whis, but he keeps dodging. Frieza tries to low kick him, but he still dodges.
"You really are slippery.." Frieza shoves Goku out of the way, fighting by himself.
"Hey! That's not fair!" The saiyan laughs, shoving Frieza out of the way and getting back in the action.
Frieza punches Goku. "I landed a hit. Therefore we're done."
Whis chuckles "No cheating.. and if you punch him again, Beerus will erase you."
Frieza mellows, obviously not wanting to die. "Okay then..."
They both go back to punching, not hitting Whis at all. "Stop." Whis puts his hand out, stopping them. "Frieza.. you hesitate before you attack, which costs fighting time. It doesn't seem long; and it's not.. but you still need to fix that problem. Try not to think too hard."
Frieza takes note of this, trying to relax a little. He starts punching faster, not thinking as much. Every 9 punches or so, he struggles with thinking and not thinking.. AND ENDS UP THINKING IN THE END GODAMMIT!
Goku doesn't have a problem with it, since he went UI 3 times (If I remember correctly). "Just let your body react on its own!"
"Easy for you to say! You achieved that Ultra Instinct form. And from what I heard, it's a major deal." While Frieza was speaking, he wasn't thinking of punching which actually helped him.
Whis was smiling at their conversation. Yes, it's as we suspected... this is quite interesting. He keeps dodging, eventually throwing a fairly large blast at them.
They blow it up by shooting a blast of their own at it.
"I think that'll be all for today.. Goku, show Frieza where he'll be sleeping." Whis smiles, walking towards Lord Beerus.
"Hmm.." Why is he ending it earlier than normal? Goku shrugs. "Come on Frieza!"
The tired alien follows him, soon heading inside the huge tree. "Why are we in here, exactly?"
Goku walks into one of the 'branch rooms'. (Idk what to call it) "We're gonna sleep here, then continue training tomorrow!"
Now I have to sleep in the same room as this monkey?! Frieza looks at the beds, sighing and sitting on the one Vegeta pushed far away from Goku's. He looks to the side at the saiyan, who appears asleep.
"I can't deny this feeling.." He sits up in the fetal position. "How do I get rid of it? What can I do to make it stop? Why.. do I not want to kill him?" Frieza comes across an outrageous idea, making his cheeks have light purple hue. "That's not it, that's not it!" He shakes his head, trying to sleep. But what if it is..?

3 more chapters until the end, guys! Don't worry, I'll end this perfectly 👌