Is He Turning Nice?

They arrive on Lord Beerus' world. "Hey, Beerus!" Goku waves at the surprised Destroyer.
"Why is Frieza here?"
Frieza crosses his arms. "Lord Beerus, I'm just gonna train here. I got dragged into it by this monkey."
Whis looks at Frieza, making a slightly surprised face. Oh? The angel chuckles a little.
"Did you bring what you promised?" Beerus asks, very hungry.
Goku pulls out some mochi's out of the bag, giving them to the two. "Here! I bet you'll like it."

Whis and Beerus bite down into the rice cake filled with icecream, instantly being transported to flavor town. (Hungry yet?)

"Oh my! This is wonderful! You weren't exaggerating!"
Beerus feels his teeth getting quite cold. "It tastes like it's filled with that icecream, correct? It has a weird feeling on my teeth, but it's so good that it's worth it!"
Frieza was being tempted, but didn't want to ask for one.
Whis looks at him and gives Frieza a mochi. "Here.. it seems you're quite hungry."
Frieza looks at Whis, taking it. He bites into the mochi, his eyes opening wide. "I've.. never tasted anything like this..."
Whis chuckles like before, sensing something within Frieza.
Goku eats one too. All of them are gone in no time.
"Excuse me Frieza, but I would like to talk with you for a moment."
Frieza looks at Whis walking away, quickly following him. I wonder what he wants to talk about...
While Goku and Beerus are talking, Whis sits down on a bench and pats next to him, signalling for Frieza to sit next to him.
Frieza sits, looking down. "What did you want to talk with me about?"
Whis smiles. "You're aura isn't as evil as normal... it's like you're relaxed."
Frieza tenses, thinking about how he's been acting. "How can you tell?"
"Well, i'm good at reading emotions. So is Beerus. You're very bothered with something.. care to tell me why?"
Frieza then thinks of something that's been bothering him. The dream! He looks at Whis, sighing. "Don't tell anyone, alright? Especially Goku."
Whis nods, ready to listen.

~~~

Yes, I published 2 chapters today. You'll see why on the last one, which isn't too far away. And I changed things up a bit :3