Learning

The Frieza Force ship lands ONCE AGAIN, and no one suspects it. Frieza doesn't even tell his soldiers to do anything. He just starts running, faster than ever. "This time I'll kill you.. I won't take any mercy from you!" Frieza has a wide grin on his face.
He gets closer and closer to Goku's energy, until he ends up, once again, at Krillin's house. "Here again?" He shrugs, busting the door down. "Hello, weaklings..."
Goku and Krillin look at Frieza like he's a murderer- which he is. "You're back already?!"
Krillin is just a scared little wuss, sweating bullets.
"Yes.. I've come to kill-.. learn about..." Frieza hates trying to be nice.. he just wants to choke both of them and make them suffer. "You people that live here?" OUT OF ALL THE ROTTEN BEINGS IN THE UNIVERSE.. I HAVE TO PRETEND TO LIKE GOKU?!
Goku can't believe his ears. Neither can Krillin. "Learn? About us?!"
Frieza chuckles, walking towards Goku. He punches him in the gut, not being able to help himself.
"Oops... seems familiar, doesn't it?" Goku wasn't that surprised, and laughed. "Y..Yeah.." He notices Frieza's tail and bites it.
"OW! HOW DARE YOU!" (Goku sure does love to bite..)
Krillin laughs a little.
Frieza blows on the bite mark. "Is nothing beneath you..."
Goku chuckles "Nope!" Frieza sighs. "Your sons. Tell me about them."
"Uh? You mean Gohan and Goten?"
Frieza nods, crossing his arms. He could care less, but to trick him he must gain the monkey's trust.
"Well... for years, after I died from Cell, Gohan was studying.. not fighting. He went to high school for a short time and met Videl, who is now his wife. They have a baby named Pan, and Gohan got back into fighting. Piccolo started training him like when Gohan was a kid. He could probably beat me!"
Frieza stared at Goku. I guess i'll have to watch out for the kid too... "And the other one?" Frieza only listened to the end, not caring about his nerd life.
"Goten.. when we were having trouble with Buu, Goten and Trunks learned fusion. They called themselves Gotenks. Chi-Chi makes Goten study, which isn't good for his combat skills. Luckily, when he and Trunks hangout, they train. Oh, Trunks is Vegeta's kid by the way."
Frieza was confused.. "You're talking about the kid with the purple hair, right? I thought the one that killed me was his father."
"Oooh! No, that was his future self. He came from a time machine to warn us about the androids."
Frieza was confused, but understood what he said. "Okay.. but who was the 'Chi-Chi' you mentioned?"
Goku smiles "She's my wife!"

A long chapter, like I said! Hope you enjoyed this one. I'll try to make them longer.. and as a tinyyy preview, the name of the next chapter is Jealous?