How Do You Train?

"Wow, so you really dreamed about that?!" Whis accidentally yells, catching the attention of Goku.
Frieza's face is a light purple. "Don't tell him.
"Whis smiles "I won't.."
Goku comes running over. "So you told him about the dream nightmare?"
Whis laughs at what he called it.
"Hey Whis, you feel bad for him right? It's pretty sad for Frieza."
Whis whispers in Frieza's ear "You didn't come up with a fake one.. did you? Because the one you told me isn't sad.."
Frieza whispers back. "I did.. he was just so annoying, I had to tell him SOMETHING..."
Beerus walks over. "You guys need to get to work on those chores.. show him what you have to do, Goku."
The saiyan smiles, grabbing Frieza's hand and leading him to the stairs in the tree.
"Can you stop doing that?! I don't like it!"
Goku stops running, still holding on to him. "Stop doing what?"
Frieza yanks his hand away, breaking his grip.
"Ohhh, sorry. I just get excited! Follow me then."
Beerus looks at Whis. "It seems something nobody would expect in a million years is going to happen.."
Whis nods, looking at the two. "It appears so..."

Final chore - Grass

"Ugh, these chores are ridiculous! Can we just get to the training?!" Frieza quickly cuts the grass with Goku.
"Yeah, i'm thinking the same thing..." they finish with the last chore, panting.
Whis walks over, ready to train them. "The lawn looks great.. shall we start training then?"
Goku jumps up. "Yeah! Let's do this!"
Frieza isn't really sure how to train, seeing as he's one of the strongest beings in the universe. Even though he once trained, the partner was rather weak. He feels like quite the loser, which does not befit an emperor. "How.. do you train?"
Whis smiles, setting 2 weights down before them. "First, pull those up."
Frieza looks at it, then putting his arms under. Goku does the same. Seems easy enough..
Frieza can barely lift it up, causing him to get a little mad. He starts to pull it up sooner than Goku, which makes him smile. "I guess.. i'm better... than you!"
Goku starts to pull it higher. "No.. you... aren't!"
Whis smiles. "Now run a lap around this world."
Frieza almost drops the weight. "R..Run?!"
Goku laughs, starting to walk. "This is... how you train.. urgh, me and Vegeta did this.. every day for months..."
Frieza starts to walk, and as they do the floor behind them starts to disappear quickly.
"Be careful not to fall.. if you do, you will be cast into a dimension from which there is no return.."
Frieza starts to walk faster, not wanting to fall.
Same goes with Goku.

Lap done!

Goku and Frieza pant, being worn out. "You monkies do this every day for months?! No wonder you're strong..."
Goku laughs "There's still more training.."
Whis walks over. "Time to train with me."

Countdown to the end starts now. After this one is published, 4 remain!