💚Four.💚

For anyone that is confused, this chapter will be all in Russia's POV, and there will be murder! Just a heads up.
==============================================

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Damn alarm.. It's so annoying.

I sat up in my bed, and pulled on my ushanka, and I remembered yesterday.. Japan.. I can't help myself anymore.. She needs to be gone.. I love him.. America.. He needs to be mine. I want to make him feel special, I want to hold him.. I want him.

I shook my head, god damn, what am I thinking?.. I.. I'm not gay, am I? I'm not mentally inlove with him.. I can't even be with him, his father would kill me.. My father would probably help him kill me.

I again shook my head, stood up, and changed. I put on the normal, white and blue striped shirt, black jeans, black socks and black Adidas.

I did my usual business in the bathroom, and sighed, first walking into the kitchen, and picking up a small pocket knife. I stared at it, before forcing it into my jean pocket, then I walked into the front room. Ukraine and Belarus where sorting out their bags. They where so girly.. Ew.

"Россия, will father be back tonight?" Ukraine asked, throwing her bag over her shoulder.

"Yeah, probably. I won't be back till five.. I have plans." I said. Plans indeed. Gruesome plans.

"Alrighty, should we all get going?" Ukraine asked again.

"Ya, ya!" Belarus happily yelled, jumping up and grabbing Ukraine's hand.

"Oh, have you got the keys, Украина?" I asked, opening up the front door.

"Mhm, of course I do." Ukraine pulled out the front door keys, "Father has his own." She added.

"Mmh.. I'll start going." I began walking, I didn't even care that Ukraine and Belarus had to go different ways.

I had to eliminate Japan. If America won't end it with her, I will, but I'll end her life.

~Time skip.~

It took a few minutes, but I arrived at school. It was still ashame that America stayed home because of her..

The whole day, I couldn't take my eyes off Japan. I wanted her gone.. It's lucky that she lived alone. Her father had died and I have no clue on who her mother is. There is also a forest behind her house that includes a river.. A deep river.. I can murder her there, have her away from America.. Soon to be my America..

"Russia.. Russia!" Germany yelled, it was already lunch and I had appeared to be caught up in my thoughts.

"Wh-.. Oh, yeah?" I looked at Germany.

"You alright? You've been staring at Japan a lot.." Germany asked, and a few others who where listening on what Germany had said nodded.

"Got a crutch on her?" Poland laughed.

"No. She's with America, and I'm asexual. Jesus." But I'm not asexual, and I'm not at all pleased that she's with America.

"Poland, he is right y'know. I've been with this guy all my life, friend wise, and he's never even had a crush." Germany said, pulling up his glasses.

Poland waved his own arm Infront of his face. "Whatever."

~Time skip to last class.~

I sat in the back, and I couldn't help but stare more at Japan. Something put me off though, when she stood up and started yelling at Philippines.. They seemed to be passing notes but Phili must have written something wr—

"HES MY BOYFRIEND! KEEP OUT OF HIS DMS!! OMG!" Japan yelled.

"BUT I'M NOT IN HIS DMS! JUST BE LUCKY YOU'RE WITH HIM!" Phili yelled back.

My heart dropped.. Phil liked him too?..

"SHUT UP. FUCKING SHUT UP. GOD DAMNIT." I yelled louder than Japan, slamming my hands on my desk, before burying my head in my hands.

Everyone went silent, and I could feel everyone looking at me.

I heard Japan sigh, as she sat down.

Luckily our teacher wasn't in the room, he was standing in-between the doorway, having a conversation with a huge group of 'popular kids'. I swear he's slightly deaf..

~Time skip to after school.~

I left the school, and began speed walking to a forest I knew off. I tripped a couple times but.. I didn't fall. I still had the pocket knife in my pocket.. Hm.

I waited till around four, since that was when Japan would normally end up at her house. I knew due to.. Fine I'd stalk her. I'm obsessed with him.. America.. I don't care. He's mine. He will be mine.

After a few minutes past four, I walked up to Japan's front door and knocked. She shortly answered.

"Oh, hai Russia-Kun~!" She said. Damn annoying voice..

"Hey Japan. I was wondering, would you like to.. Go.. On a walk?.. I have a few things to tell you." I muttered. I was going to plain out lie to her.

"Oh, sure, Russia-Kun~!" She stood out of her house and shut the door, locking it.

The fun will begin.