💚Fourteen.💚

•No-One's POV.

It had been several months since the disappearances of several countries.

Many had noticed, and many where quick to point the finger.

Russia was accused.

America wasn't suspected at all.

Many thought that Russia's over protective behaviour around America was.. Strange.

They'd walk to school, and Russia would be glued to America. If they where to be in sepurate classes, which was rare, Russia would non stop message America.

America would hide his phone, replying back, always.

The deaths of, Japan, Mexico, Germany, Serbia, Iran, Iraq, Finland, Belarus, Philippines, Estonia.. Even more.

Those who where still around where scared for their lives. They wouldn't even dare get near the two.

Why? Well, if Russia was to see another country talk to America, they'd be repeatedly beaten. Nobody survives with Russia's force against them.

If America was to catch another country talk to Russia, America wouldn't give them a chance. It was instant death for them.

They were both scared of one thing. Loosing each other.

Who knows what would happen if they got parted? World war three? A genocide? The end of the world?..

"I won't ever.. Leave you.." America smiled sinisterly, tracing his hand over Russia's jaw.

"I know you won't, because I won't leave you, either." Russia placed his hands on America's hips, pulling him close.

They where always touchy. Canada saw the two once, sitting 'alone' in a forest. He dares say what he saw, but he saw the death of Estonia. America shook up behind her, impaling her. She was talking to Russia, and it was obvious that Russia was messaging America in what to do.

Canada's told no one, and he swears to himself that he won't.

Back with Russia and America, had they ever been taken to jail? Yes. Twice. However, there was no proof or DNA left to prove the murder of several countries.

America sat and cried during the interview, which made police think he didn't do it.

Russia just spoke, no stutters, but with the voice that he didn't really care.

Police has him on a list. He's watched in public, and he quickly figured that out when he noticed a camera follow him when he walked with America.

Weird, he thought.

"..I have a question.." America sighed, placing his other hand on Russia's cheek.

"And, that is, my love?" Russia asked, keeping his grip on America.

"What if we do get.. caught?" America looked at Russia.

"Obvious. We don't get caught, then we can't get caught." Russia laughed.

"Pfft.. Alright then.." America smiled.

==============================================Heya's Blossom's! So, sorry I'm hardly updating, again. Schools catching up, ah! And, this is mostly a descriptive chapter. Hope it wasn't boring!