💙Five.💙

Me and Japan walked to the forest. I tripped her over, so my hand was on her back. We where near the river, too.

"..So.. There's something I want to tell you." My face remained stern, and all I could think of was America.. That he was going to be mine.. After a few eliminations, of course.

"Hm? What is it Russia-Kun?" Japan looked over at me, and I looked back at her.

Her face went red, as I put my face close to hers.

"I wanted to let you know that.."

I pulled out the blade.

...

There was a loud gasp from Japan.

I rammed the blade straight through her chest.

"He's mine. Enjoy hell, slut."

I laughed quietly, kicking Japan into the river, as I pulled the blade from her chest. I watched as she fell back, and struggled to stay up. It was a pleasure..

I eventually tossed the blade into the river as soon as I couldn't see her body any longer. It appeared to had sunk. Oh well. The blood wasn't seen, surprisingly, due to the pressure of the water.

..Deed done.

I felt.. Great.. I was closer to having him be mine.. All. Damn. Mine.

I smiled to myself as I turned around and started making my way to a bar. I needed a reason to tell Ukraine and my father why I didn't instantly come home..

~Half an hour after Russia had gotten home from the bar and from the murder.~

It's been awhile, and nobodies suspected a thing.

I was laying in my bed, as I pulled out my phone. America's dms made me smile.

(For America. For Russia.)

>Russ.

>It's been so weird since 3.

>Japan hasn't dmed me.

>It's weird..

>Oh.. Maybe she's out or with a friend?

>She would have told me.

>Then, I dunno

>Well, can I come over? I'm bored and Japan was supposed to be 'taking me out'.

>Hah, sure, I'll talk to pa

>..Oh.. Alright.

I left my phone on my bed, as I walked into the front room.

"Pa, Можно Америка прийти?" (Dad, can America come over?) I asked my father, watching him read a news paper.. Those things are boring.

He nodded. "Sure. Past is past. I don't care 'bout the boy anymore."

This was just as easy for me..

I walked back into my room, and I picked up my phone.
(For America. For Russia.)

>He said sure

>Alright. Be over in a minute.

I clicked off our dms, and headed to my gallery. It was full of Images me and America took together. Yeah.. He always looked tired and weak but.. He was adorable. Cute. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I kept scrolling, for what seemed a few seconds, but really it was a few minutes, and there was a loud knock at the front door.

Ukraine yelled, "АМЕРИКА!" And shut the front door.

I smiled to myself, quickly turning off my phone and laying it on the small clothing drawer next to my bed.

I stood up, and opened my room door, only to see America stand right there. Infront of me.

"Oh, that scared me-" America laughed slightly. I swear my heart melted..

"Sorry, sorry. Didn't mean to." I smiled, as he walked past me, and I shut my room door.

He smelt nice..

•America's POV.

I walked past Russia as he shut the door, and I sat on his bed. It was more comfortable than what I had..

Russia sat next to me, and he was close.. I thought nothing of it, though. It was quite comforting.

"..Am I a bit close?" Russia nervously mumbled, slightly moving away.

"No, no, you're fine." I looked at him and smiled.

Russia looked back.

"Awkward silence, huh?" I brought up, and we both laughed.

"Well.. When will you be coming back to school?" Russia asked, keeping his attention on me. I kind of enjoyed it..

"I was thinking.. Maybe on Monday?" I shrugged, and looked away from Russia.

"Alright. I haven't seen Japan all day, by the way." Russia said, as I looked over at him, sighing.

"I'm honestly glad she isn't blowing up my messages for once." I lightly chuckled.

Me and Russia talked for awhile.. and it came to around 8 in the afternoon.

Before Russia left he tightly hugged me.. It was nice.. So I had hugged him back.

Nice Friday..