💛Nine.💛

•No-ones POV.

Before heading to America's, Russia ran to his home. He knocked on the door, and Ukraine answered.

"Hey, bro—" Russia cut her off, by running past her, and up into my room, yelling 'NOT NOW'.

Russia pulled out a box from under his bed, and pulled out a pistol. His father gave it to him, and he said never to use it.. But.. He knows someone's like has to be ended.. My life.. Infront of his soon to be, love..

Russia hid the pistol in his jacket pocket, and he darted down his stairs and quickly out of the front door. He ran all the way to America's.

Russia approached America's front door and knocked. America answered.

"..America..Can we talk privately?.." Russia asked, as he walked in.

"Sure!.. Up in my room!" America smiled and walked to his room.

Russia felt tears prick at his eyes as he shut the door and followed America.

America shut the door behind himself.

He turned around to see Russia pointing the pistol at his head.

"..R-russia..? What are.. Y-you doing?.." America instantly teared up.

"I've committed crimes. I murdered Japan.. Serbia.. Iran.. Iraq and Philippines.. All for your love." Russia admittedly muttered. He allowed the tears to run down his cheeks, "I couldn't hide the truth.. I've been obsessed with you, America.. The way you dress, your looks, your voice.. Everything about you is what I want.. And now, I'll never get it.."

"..You know I.. I-I've a-always loved you.. B-But now I.. D-Dont K-know.." America began crying.

"I can leave.. Forever leave you.. Everyone. Go to hell like I deserve." Russia smirked, as his tears dripped onto the floor.

".. YOU'RE NOT FUCKING LEAVING ME YOU DICK HEAD," America yelled. ".. I'll.. Keep your secret.. A.. S-secret.."

Russia went silent, and lowered the gun. "But you won't.. You'll tell people.." More tears ran down Russia's face.

"I will.. I-I will.." America approached Russia, lightly placing both of his hands on Russia's cheeks.

"No, please I.. Don't deserve you anymore.. I shouldn't even be in love with such a perfect guy like you.." Russia lifted one hand, and placed it on America's left hand, that was on his cheek.

"To know that.. You'd do something l-like that.. For me.. Something violent like that makes me.. F-feel.. Protected..? You killed Serbia for fuck sakes..!" America cried.

"..But people will eventually find out.." Russia mumbled.

"If they do.. I'm joining you in jail, okay..? I played a part in this.." America leaned in slightly.

Russia lightly placed down the gun, and put his hand on America's lips. "..I love you so much.. So fucking much that I'm obsessed.. But I'll have to do what's right and confess to what I've done.."

America grabbed Russia's hand and then let go, tightly hugging him, crying. "N-no.. D-dont.. I-I'll keep y-your.. s-secret.."

"..I can't be a free man for long then.." Russia chuckled, before tightly hugging America back and crying.

...

".. I'll be a free man for as long as I can be.." Russia pulled away, and looked at America.

"..B-before they lock you up.. I want something from you.." America wiped away his tears, placing his hands back on Russia's cheeks.

"..What is that, Amery?.." Russia smiled.

"..T-this.." America leaned in, and lightly kissed Russia.

Russia wrapped his arms around America tightly, and kissed him back.

The kiss went on and off, as they would break apart to breathe, and then continue it.

They both eventually pulled away, and pressed their foreheads together, as they locked hands with each other.

"..I can't believe you would accept me after what I've done.." Russia sighed.

"..It just shows.. Y-you're willing to do anything.. T-to have me.." America went red, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

"..Why wouldn't I, honey?.. Why.. Wouldn't I.." Russia pulled America back into a kiss.

America wrapped his arms around Russia's neck lightly, and kissed him back.

Russia sat on America's bed, bringing him onto his own lap.

America looked at Russia, and smiled. "..If your going, I'm going.. I.. I-I love you, Russie."

"It's like a dream.. Haha.."

•Russia's POV.•

"Russia.. RUSSIA!"

I sat up in my class.. Wait.. What..? "..OH FUCK." I yelled, slapping my desk loudly.

America looked at me from across the class and mouthed: 'You okay?'.

I shook my head, no.

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS.

I had obviously fallen asleep in my last class.. It felt so real though.. Damn..

I was one step closer to having his dick as well.