💙Seven.💙

•America's POV.•

SHIT—

...

I woke up at ten in the morning.. That dream.. It was so weird. Death? Murder? Rape? Abuse?.. I've never had something like that before..

I picked up my phone, Russia needed to hear about this.. He's told me about the dreams he's had before. They're quite similar..

I unlocked my phone and instantly called Russia. He was probably up at this time, since he sleeps at like.. 11 at night.

It took a minute or two before he picked up.

(Russia. America.)

"Meri! Hey. It isn't like you to call at this time. What's up?"

"Hey, uh.. You've experienced dreams with.. Death and Abuse in them, right? Even rape?.."

"Oh, yeah.. Many times.. Why you ask?"

"Well I.. Need to explain something to you."

"I have all day."

"It's quite descriptive so maybe.. You could come round?"

"Sure, sure. What time?"

"Now would be great.."
"I'll see you in a minute?"

"Yeah."

Russia hung up, and I clicked off of our dms and clicked on my profile picture. I made my profile picture an image of me and Russia together.

We took is last night before he left mine.. It was a sweet memory.

I laid in my room, and god, it felt nice not having my dms blow up.. But Russia took awhile.

Wait, my dms started blowing up.. DAMN.

I turned and looked at my phone.

'..I think I like you..'

..What?

•Russia's POV.

After I hung up, talking to America, I dmed Serbia.

(Russia. Serbia.)

>Hey, you know the forest behind Japan's house?

>Yeah. What do you even want, communist

>Meet me behind the forest.

>Wtf?! Why?!

>Just do it.

I stood up and put on my ushanka, then walked out of my room with my phone in my pocket. I thought for a moment, before walking back into my room, and opening up my closet. I grinned to myself, and I grabbed the sharpest blade that was sitting on the floor of my closet.

I then walked over to my window and opened it, then jumped out. It surprisingly didn't hurt..

I walked to the forest that was behind Japan's house. It took a few minutes, since Japan's house was quite far.

There was quite a rotten smell.. Oh right.. Japan's body. Oh fuck.

I saw Serbia, and what appeared to be Iran and Iraq.

I hid the blade in my jacket pocket, and walked up to them, "Hey." I muttered. They had one thing coming.

"Hello, Russia."
"Heyos."
"Hi!"

"..Follow me, would you?" I said, as I began walking deeper into the forest.

I felt the three follow me.. We got deeper and deeper into the forest.