💜Sixteen.💜

•No-One's POV.

The sounds of sirens intensified, as America and Russia stuffed a bag full of guns and blades. America eventually spoke up.

"..What do we do..?" He looked at Russia.

"Look at me, my love," Russia put down the bag he was holding, and lightly held onto America's cheeks, caressing them. "If you look round for an air vent, I'll boost you up into one. You can lower the gate of the air vent, and I'll climb up. We can exit this prison from the back, and we can make a run for it.. Alright?.. They won't know if we're quiet enough."

America went red, but lightly nodded. "Okay.. Just promise me you won't get hurt.."

Russia pulled away, smirking. "Remember, I cut my fingers off for a scythe we burnt. Of course I won't get hurt."

America giggled, and began looking round for an air vent.

"..Wait, America.. Clothing? Where are you clothes?" Russia asked, hooking the bag back around his shoulder.

"..Check the lockers?" America asked, still looking around for an air vent.

Russia began checking through lockers, and found a bunch of clothes.

"Meri, clothes. They might be yours." Russia said, looking over at America.

America looked over and pulled out a few shirts and jeans, until he eventually found his own clothes. "Ahah."

America swung his bag off his shoulder, and began undressing.

"Do you have to strip, right here, right now?" Russia went red, eyeing America up and down. He loved his body.

"Yyyyup. Orange is a disgusting color." America scoffed.

"Uhuh." Russia went back to looking around for air vents.

It took America a minute or two to get changed, and as soon as he looked up to the left, he spot an air vent. "..Russi! An air vent!"

Russia shot over and looked up. "..Okay. Let me pick you up, so you can open the air vent. Remember to take your bag with you."

America nodded, and instantly jumped into Russia's arms. He lifted America up, and he opened the air vent. He threw in his weapon bag, and Russia boosted him into the air vent.

Russia was able to jump up, latching onto the edge of the air vent, pulling himself up.

America scooted forward slightly, turning back at Russia. "Light?" He asked.

"I have my phone. That's all." Russia pulled out his phone, turning on the camera light.

"Ah, okay then.. If you fall through the air vent, I hate you. I'm joking, love you to death." America giggled, and began to crawl through the air vent.

Russia smugly laughed. "Nice view for me. Also, love you to hell."

"Russiaaaa..!" America giggled.

The directions where long, and the two where tired.
The sounds of sirens where still intensifying, and the two where waiting for the FBI to burst in at any moment.

However, within an hour, they came to their end.

They climbed through the roof, sitting behind a thin wall.

"..You see that woods?.." Russia asked, pulling America close.

"..Yeah." America looked at the woods. It looked dark and deep.

"..We can make a run for it there.." Russia looked at America, as he looked back.

"..Just, don't trip. It's all I ask.." America teared up.

"I won't. I'm not that retarded." Russia chuckled, placing his hand on America's cheek.

America lightly giggled, before he locked lips with Russia.

Russia pulled America closer, making the kiss more passionate.

The kiss lasted, for what seemed like ever, but ended within a few seconds.

The two parted, as America stood up, slowly pulling Russia up, "..Let's go.." He muttered.

"..Mh." Russia ran over to a ladder, climbed down to steps, and jumped off, instantly running.

America followed his actions, following closely behind Russia.

"GET THEM. GET THEM!"

People yelling was all the two could hear, as they kept running. They felt like they where going for ages upon ages, until all the yelling and noises had stopped.

The two stopped running, and faced each other.

"..We.. Did it." America cried, panting, running slightly up to Russia, jumping into his arms, tightly hugging him.

"We got weapons. We can fend.." Russia tightly held onto America.

America went silent, and he had fallen asleep.

Russia took both of the bags, hanging them over both of his own shoulders, and carried America bridal style, as he walked through the woods.

He was glad he could now spend every second, of every day with America, however, life was only to get harder from this point.