💚Eight.💚

Russia's POV.•

Monday, around half nine. I was at school already. I got in early to see America, but unfortunately, that didn't happen

It was near 10 o'clock that America stormed in, half way during first lesson, panting. He had nothing with him, other than his clothes.. God, he looked so cute.. He was wearing a fluffy black, long sleeved crop top, high waisted blue jeans, white trainers and his shades. I'd never adored him so much..

He apologized for being late and came sat near the back. Directly. Infront.

My heart wouldn't stop pounding.. I just wanted to lay my hand on his shoulder.. Perhaps even move a bit closer.

I could tell that America wasn't paying attention, and when the teacher turned around America quickly turned, and handed me a note, then faced forward.

I smiled to myself, and saw a few people starring. I rolled my eyes and read the note. His handwriting was so perfect..

You really helped me last night, thanks for that
You also have me a self esteem boost, so that's why I look a little better, haha!
Btw, wanna talk at lunch?

I ripped a piece of paper out of the back of my book as quietly as I could, and folded it. I wrote on the back. My handwriting was gross.

Glad I could help you, Meri. And sure. This is also fuckin' boring счка!!

I slid the note next to where he was sitting, and he must've felt it, because he looked down. He picked up the folder peace of paper and read it. I heard him laugh under his breath.. Ghh.. My heart..

The teacher sat down at his desk, and advise everyone to work. I just drew America's name all over my hand. I wish I had the guts to tell him I loved him.

America slid the note back.

Cyka! I love that word.. Cy-ka.. Si-cka.. Haha! x
Also, Phili keeps looking at me, I don't like it..

I replied with the same piece on the other side.
The X though.. My heart can't take this, I swear..

Heh. And oh give her the finger or something?

Since I was quick enough too, I tossed the note over America and luckily it landed on his desk. He turned back and smiled, before looking forward and reading the note again.

The damn smile.. I felt my face go red, i couldn't help myself.. There's just so much about him.. If we were alone, I'd hug him.. Kiss him.. Touch him.. Do anything to lay a single hand on him..

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the note landing on my desk. I opened it.

I would but I don't want to get in trouble on the first day back you get me, Russie? Hehe.. Russie.. And plus, remember, she likes me..!

I shook my head when I got handed back the note, and I replied quickly.

Just ignore her then, I guess. And Russie sounds gay. If your gonna call me Russie, I'll call you ..Amery. Haha.

I tossed the note back, almost getting caught.. But America again laughed.

Fuck sakes.. It was so much..

Amery.. That's cute! I like that.. Okay then Russie.

He eventually handed the note back, and I melted back in my chair. I just stuffed the note in my pocket, and dazed off into my thoughts.. Fuck, he needed to be mine..