💙Fifteenth.💙

Warning: Slight Smut. (Again).
========================

•America's POV.

I was.. caught.

Yes, you heard me right. Caught.

How'd I get caught? It's a stupid reason.

North Korea was reported missing, and I didn't fully dispose of my blade.. They caught my DNA and now I'm stuck. In a cell. For the rest of my life.

I've been drawing lines in the corner of the wall, crying myself to sleep. I want my Russia back. I want to see him, I want to hold him. I want to be next to my Russia again.

"America. You have a visitor." I was snapped out of my thoughts by a guard, opening my cell.

I was alone in a cell. The rest of my crimes where found out.

I didn't say anything, I just stood up and followed where the guard walked me.

I sat a table, with my head down.

"..Baby. It's me." I heard Russia's voice, and looked up, tears rolling down my face.

He leaned as close as he could, pressing his head against the glass.

I pressed my head against the glass as well, listening to his voice. It was just the two of us.

"I'm joining you. Whether you like it or not. I'm not leaving you to be the most dangerous one in here." Russia grinned.

I looked up at him. "..You cant."

"Yes, I can. We'll break free together.. Start new lives, y'know?.. I'm not leaving you to die in here." Russia also looked up, a smile plastered his face.

I wiped my tears. "..Alright.. Just.. What're you gonna do?.." I then questioned.

"Oh, you know. Cause a destructive scene." Russia chuckled.

No-One's POV.•

"..Kill someone for me.. Please..?" America asked.

"..Anything for you, my love," Russia stood up. "I'll see you in a minute." He smirked.

America stood up, calling over a guard. "He's left."

"Alright. Back to your cell—" The guard got cut off by his walkie talkie, it was at first making static noises, then all of a sudden, the voices of other guards where heard.

"We need repeat at the entrance, there's a guy who's completely out of control, I repeat— oh god—"

"Awh, he's going rampage.." America giggled to himself.

America was still in the visitors room, with two guards who walked in awhile ago, as the door swung open.

"Told you I'd be here in a minute." Russia laughed, pulling out two revolvers, shooting both of the guards.

"You're so sweet." America walked up to Russia, nuzzling his cheek against his shoulder.

"I know I am. Now, let's get these off you." Russia grabbed America's hand lightly, pulling it up, and ripped off his cuffs.

"Now I can use these." America put his hands on Russia's cheeks, and lightly kissed him.

Russia kissed back, before really lightly pulling back. "I kind of.. Killed most of them guards. Sorry."

"Nah.. Don't say sorry.. It makes you hotter." America giggled.

"Heh. You're so cute." Russia picked him up bridal style, walking out of the room.

"Where are ya taking me, Russi?" America giggled, again.

"We're going to the locker room. We're helping these others out." Russia smiled.

"Tut, alrighto," America wrapped his arms around Russia's neck. "I love you sooooo much."

"Me too, Meri." Russia kissed America's head.

~Time skip.~

Russia and America eventually reached the locker room,  and Russia placed his lover down.

"All them bodies.. You really slaughtered them, huh?" America laughed.

Russia pushed America into a locker. "For you I did.~"

America went red, wrapping his arms around Russia's neck. "Not here..!"

"Why not?~" Russia leaned into America's neck, lightly biting down on it.

"B-because.. We're in a.. D-damn prison..!~" America moaned in between his words.

"So?~" Russia continued biting into his neck, getting slightly harsher.

America lost his words, and moans took place.

"I'm only joking y'know? I can't tire you out here." Russia grinned, chuckling.

"B-but..—" America's face was a deep red.

"Sh.. Later.~" Russia pulled away from America, and started going through lockers.

America stood in shock, tracing over the light bite marks Russia had just given him on his neck.

"647, 892 and 143. I got all the keys, let's go." Russia said, staring at America.

America was interested in, not Russia, but a door behind the lockers..

"..Russi, move the lockers." America commanded.

"Finally, you admit that I'm strongest." Russia smirked, and grabbed onto a locker, pulling it aside.

America opened up the door, and it was full of weapons.
Blades. Bats. Guns.

"..Fuck everyone, we're taking all of these." Russia said, tossing the keys behind himself.

"Awh, you read my miiind!~" America giggled, skipping into the room.

"..My little cutie." Russia had a smirk plastered on his face, as he also entered the room.

America picked up a sniper, pointing it at Russia. "Can I have it?~"

"Well, if you don't point it at me and don't shoot me, of course you can, love." Russia chuckled.

"Awh, thanks!" America again giggled, after the sounds of sirens where heard.

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP, AND YOU WON'T BE HARMED."

"..But.. You killed—" America got cut off.

"THIS IS THE FBI, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP, AND YOU WONT BE HARMED."

"..Shit." Was all that the two could mutter.