🧡Ten.🧡

•No-Ones POV.•
~Lunch.~

Russia was sitting with America, talking about nothing really important.. But that dream..

However, Russia noticed tally marks on America's hand.

"..May I ask, what're the marks for?" Russia went to lightly grab America's hand, but before he could, America snatched his hand back, and held it.

"I.. It's nothing, seriously." America tried to laugh it off, but Russia could tell that something was up.

He stood up, and sat next to America. "Tell me, please."

America sighed, and showed Russia his hand.

He had written Tally for harm, on his hand, and there where 8 tally marks.

"..Amery, you need to talk to me more. Want a hug?" Russia held out his arms.

America accepted and hugged Russia.

Russia tightly held onto him, placing his face into the crook of America's neck.

He wanted this to last forever.. America felt warm.. Smelt nice.. And was so cuddly..

•Russia's POV.•

I was scared, that this is as close as I'll get..

America's POV.

I was so warm.. I can't believe I'm hugging him.. Again.. I've always had this weird feeling around Russia.. I'd get so warm and happy.. My darkness would become lightness.

I think I love him.. No, I don't think.. I know it.

•No ones POV.

America pulled out of the hug and looked at Russia. "Thanks.."

Russia smiled. "Anytime, Amery; just please. Talk to me more about that stuff.."

A few people turned and looked, as..

America lightly grabbed Russia by the collar of his shirt, and pulled him into a kiss, going a dark red.

Russia didn't know how to react, before he lightly placed his hand on America's arm, and melted into the kiss.

The whole cafeteria was silent, before everyone began yelling things like: 'Knew they were gay!' 'Ship it.' 'Finally.'

However, one person burst into tears.

Philippines.

America pulled away, not saying a word.

Russia went a darker red than America, and tugged on the top of his shirt."..Am I.. A-am I dreaming?.."

"N.. No.. I didn't know how to.. T-tell y-you that I.. love you.." America muttered, rolling down his sleeve. Russia's name was written on his wrist in a black Sharpie. It looks like it's been there for awhile..

Even though Russia was mad for his love, he couldn't get words out.

"..Russia..?" America mumbled.

Russia pulled America into a hug, ".. I'll love for you to be mine.." He whispered.

America lightly smiled, as he hugged back.

"..Why do you even love me?" Russia asked, pulling out of the hug quickly.

"Well.. You always care for me and your not weird like everyone else.. Your normal and.. I guess you're not like anyone else.." America rubbed his neck, lightly.

Russia went to say something, before he got slapped across the face by someone.

Him and America looked over.

Phili.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" She yelled, pulling Russia up, quite weakly.

Russia pushed her back, standing up. "Calm down."

America quickly stood up. "What are you doing, Phili?.."

"I LOVE YOU, AND YOU CHOSE HIM?!" Phili yelled, through tears.

"..I just—" America got cut off by Phili screaming at him.

"I HATE EVERYTHUNG! UUGH!" She yelled, storming off, leaving attention dragged towards her.

..Drama queen.

===
Authors Note:
===
Heya's blossom's, so, I have two things to say, one, I am sorry I'm not updating much! And two, this story is plot twist after plot twist, and I'm sorry if you get confused at any point! ^^"