💜Six.💜

•America's POV.

...
Sigh.

I sat up in my bed, it was Saturday! I woke up at four past twelve.. And my phone was non vibrating.. Fuck, someone must be spamming..

To my 'surprise', it was Japan.

(For Japan. For America.)

>Hai America~kun..

>I just wanted U to kno that I'm leaving u.. & every1..

>Hope u understand..

>..Okay.

I was confused.. The messages where from an hour ago too..

•Russia's POV.•

It was around, maybe quarter to eleven. I had woken up, and I thought of this.. Plan.. Before I fell asleep. I can get even closer to him being mine..

It took me a few minutes to get up and get changed. I grabbed my phone, putting it in my back pocket.

I walked into my front room, and my pa was sitting on the couch.

"Hey Pa, я выхожу." (I'm going out/leaving.) I said, opening up the front door.

"Хорошо." (Good/Alright/Okay.) USSR replied, as I left the house, shutting the door. I figured Ukraine and Belarus were still asleep.. Good on me.

I walked to Japan's house, and walked to the back of it. I always knew that she left her window open.. Only the slightest. So I climbed up a tree which was close to her window, and I fully opened her window. I climbed in.

Thank God nobody noticed, and also that she lived alone.

I looked around her room, and saw millions upon millions of images of America and her.

I ripped Japan out of many of the images, and had a few of them, just with America on them. God.. He was cute..

I put them in my front pocket, and I found her phone.. Unlocked whilst on charge.. Hah, idiot. Doesn't know how to lock it.

I picked up her phone and read through millions of dms she sent people. I read some of her dming Ukraine..

(Japan. Ukraine.)

>What makes u say Russia likes him? Plus Russia's not gay

>RUSSIA IS ALWAYS WITH HIM OMG AND TBH RUSSIA IS KIND OF CUTE???💔

>..Japan, wtaf? He's my brother!! Plus ur with America!!

>SO?

This made me sick.. She thought I was cute?.. Maybe even had a crush on me?.. Disgusting fucking.. Gah, this annoyed me. Too damn much.

I clicked to Japan and America's dms. This would change history.

I messaged America on Japan's phones saying:

>Hai America~kun..

>I just wanted U to kno that I'm leaving u.. & every1..

>Hope u understand..

Japan's texting way was annoying.. I put her phone down and climbed out of her window.

I climbed down the tree, and sat underneath it for a minute. I sighed. I checked my phone, it was around.. almost half twelve.