Chapter 3

It was the day of the show. I was pretty exited not gonna lie. I woke up as usual at 8am. I putted on some legging. A sport bra and a light blouse on top. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a big bottle with water and my house keys. I walked through the city that was beautiful. I arrived to soul cycle. I did my exercise and it was great. I headed back home and changed into some clothes. I had a quick meeting for my new line of merch. When I got home I took a quick shower and then some more elegant yet trendy clothes. I went for a bagel to Starbucks because I hadn't had breakfast. I finished the meeting and all the merch was done. I grabbed some cool pieces and headed home.

When I arrived home it was about 4pm. Sophie got out of her room and said
"Y/n! We have to get ready to the concert! We have to get there at 6pm! Hurry up and get ready!" I got really exited. I showered again, did a messy curly hairstyle, I had done my acrylics, and grabbed a black crop-top, a black fish net top ( if you don't know what I mean it's a crop-top
with a bunch of holes, so you can see the other crop-top behind the fish net. :) ) I had a some really ripped jeans on and some black vans. I had accessories on and had a beautiful make up look. I was ready to leave.
S- Sophie
Y- y/n  ( you )

S- omg you  look gorgeous!!!
Y-thank you! You look great as well!
S- we should probably get good since we have to take the metro.
Y- yeah we probably should. Let me just grab the present I got them.

We agree and headed to the venue. The rode was pretty short. Some fans came up to me and took some cool photos.

When we got there....