Chapter 14

* y/n pov *

Y- Hej Zach! Umm nice seeing you again!
Z- yeah same! Well do you want to go for some froyo?
Y- yeah sure!
We were walking to the froyo and some fans came up to take some pics. They were asking a lot of question but we just ignored them.

Zachs pov
We were walking to the froyo when many fans came up to us and took photos. I guess they twitted about it because minutes later paparazzi were "hiding" taking photo of us.
Z- bro do you want to do something crazy? Idk start drama.?
Y- sure... let's do it
Z- okay so there's pap right there
I said pointing secretly to the camera. The paps didn't notice at all
Y- yeah.... she smiled lightly
Z- so let's make some drama

Y/n pov
I was a bit confused by Zach's plan... I didn't understand at all
The next thing I know was felling Zach's arm around my shoulder. I've never blushed so much in my life. We were laughing and joking around
Z- fans will be crazy hahahah hahahaha
Y- i know hahaha
I was feeling kinda savage so I decided to do something a little bit... more.

I stopped walking and took gently Zach's hand off my shoulder. He was so confused. I then took both hands and wrapped them around my waist, i tippy toed into his year and whispered "don't worry. Follow my lead" I slightly grabbed his shirt and puled him close to me our hands touched and went on circles I smiled and we laughed and the we started walking again.
Y- and that's how you start drama
Z- damn I never thought y/n + last name was this bad ass.
Y- well then you don't know me
We walked to the froyo and ordered. Zach took chocolate, Reese's, normal and vanilla, with some actual Reese's on top. God he truly is a little kid.
I had some normal, taro, vanilla with some sprinkles on tops and some chocolate as well.
We decided to go to Central Park and walk while we eat some froyo. It was so nice. It was fall. The leaves where orange, yeallow and some red. When you walked you heard the leaves crunch.
Y- do you want to go to my secret place?
Z- sure! But I mean it's secret...
Y- well yeah but you are special.
You grabbed his hand and walked. Okay y/n let get this straight. You like him. You have a HUGE crush on him. Damn I really thought I could have a normal friendship with him but I guess I had to fall for him. We walked to my secret place. No one was there because duh it was secret ofc and well yeah.

Zach's pov
It was beautiful. There were so many leaves on the floor. A beautiful bench in the middle and trees being in a circle so Boone could se behind. The birds Sang and it was truly amazing.
Z- wow... this is speechless
Y- glad you like it
We sat on the bench and talked and got to know each other quite well.
We stopped talking and faced each other, We were looking at each other's eyes. I looked at her beautiful eyes. You could see the innocence on her. She's just so beautiful. We started to lean in. Her face was inches apart than mine. I gently putted my 2 hands on her cheek her hand were on my shirt. We leaned in and ....