Chapter 5

It was Zach. I turned around and smiled.
Z- you gave all a goodbye hug, but not me, I think I'm offended
Y- hahaha I'm sorry.
We where still holding hands   So I pulled him close to me. I hugged him. He hugged back. When I pulled back I was about to leave when I stopped, I turned around and gave him a quick kiss in the cheek
Y- see you at the show

I walked out. Sophie was outside waiting for me.
S- Why did you takes so long to come out?!
I decided not to tell her that I stayed to say goodbye to Zach, just because I knew he did that to every single girl she met. At this point I thought about what happened. And I couldn't believe I fell for Zach . That I blushed and even kissed his cheek. I know look like every single fan girl.
Y- I went to the bathroom
S- yeah right, I know you stayed with Zach...  she smirked
Y- okay I did but i fell for Zach, I bet he does that to all the girls.
S- Well... I don't know but what I can say is that he got SO jealous when Daniel kissed your cheek. I was with him.
Y- yeah right.
S- I promise. 1- why would I lie to you 2- I have two brothers, I know when they are jealous. 3- your beautiful, guys can fall for you as fast like thanos snapped his fingers.
Y- let's get in line before people take they're places.
S- hahaha okay okay... just saying facts
I rolled my eyes and went in line. We weren't the first ones but we where totally getting from row.
When they let us in to the venue, we quickly grabbed the best spot. From row at the middle. I knew this was the best place. I was so happy that we got here places.

When the show started there was so much excitement in my body pl I screamed just like every fan and recorded a lot.
I know it's better to live the moment but in my defense, I'm the type of girl who wants to see that show over and over again.

At the show: they guys where singing HARD. It was Daniels part to sing. Daniel went at the end of the stage at the middle,  that meant that they where right Infront of me. I smiled at them while Sophie filmed them and me.  The other boys went where Daniks was. They all smile when they saw me. Daniel extended his arm. I gave him my hand and he sang
D- "do you know what  it is to,be the one to fix you?  And all you do is run back to the one who breaks your heart  your making this too hard"

He winked at me and the all left.
AN - I'm pretty sure there's no intermission in the 8 letters tour, but let's just pretend there is
While we where waiting felt the boys to come back on stage Sophie told me.
S- man i was looking at Zach when Daniel sang to you. He was so jealous, it was so obvious . That's why I caught it on video.
She opened her phone to photos and clicked on  the video it was me and Daniel holding hands. It was such a cute picture. She zoomed in to Zach. We was death staring Daniel the whole time. When they all went to stage you could see Zach was furious on Daniel.

I don't belong in this club was next they all went on stage. The music started and we all screamed. Daniel came and was again in front of me. He just danced and smiled. Jonah came in and danced as well. Corbyn came in and did the exact same. They where all dancing. Zach came in. My jaw opened. Sophie wa taken video.
Zach had my hoodie on. He had MY merch. I couldn't believe it.
It was Zach's solo. He was  in front of me.
He reached my hand, "save me, can't take it no, I don't belong in in this club, one dance, no chance cause I'm felling awkward as"
Zach kissed my hand. I blushed so hard, you could tell he did to.

End of the show. We where about to go meet and greet.