Chapter 20

And with that. I waved goodbye.
I was sad. I went to the subway and grabbed my station.
I headed to my apartment and opened the door from my apartment.
Sophie was asleep on the sofa. I closed her laptop and headed to my room. I closed the door and got ready.
*time skip *
I snuggled in my bed. Looking at all the photos me and Zach had. We just met 2 days ago and now I have a boyfriends and 4 Amazing friends. Who would've known.
I decided to post on insta.
A photo of all the boys and one with each.
I had so many photos. At the end I fell asleep.

*time skip 3weeks*
Me and Zach have been talking almost everyday.
I have been talking to Christmas, Corbyns girlfriend for 2 weeks. We decided that today we were gonna go for some lunch!
I was so exited!
I cleaned my room and took a shower. I grabbed some ripped baggy jeans and a black top with Spaghetti straps. Some tenis and some accessories.
It was pretty nice the day so I went walking to the restaurant.
I got there and I saw Christina
Ch- omg y/n ! Hiiii
Y- omg hiii!
Ch- how are you!? Omg I can't believe Ive never
Saw you !
Y- same!!! Omg
*time skip*
We ordered some food and talked for hours. We then realized that we both had a YouTube Channel and we were totally doing a collab together
Ch- omggg we are totally doing a collab together! Like I haven't done a collab in years because
We both said at the same time
Y and Ch- NO ONE LIVES HERE!
We burst out laughing.
We were literally best friends now. We got to know each other so well. We ordered some dessert and the check came
Y- ohh I'll pay
Ch- hell nah girl I'm paying
Y- omg please please please let me pay
Ch- fine but I'll pay next time promise ?
Y- promise I said laughing
We took some pics and I posted on insta
All the boys liked and commented. It was so sweet.

*time skip two months*
Me and Zach lost contact a little. We usually talked one a week for about 10 minutes max. that wasn't enough. Now me and Christina are best friends. Every Friday we watched a movie in her house or in mine. Sophia and Christina get along perfectly. We sometimes hang out together but usually, when me and Christina do the movie sleepover she does the sane with her boyfriend! But we don't mine.

It was Friday night and Sophia left to see her boyfriend. I was FaceTiming  Daniel and talking to him. I commented about Zach and he  was pretty pale. I brushed it off and heard a knock on the door. I said goodbye to Daniel and opened the door.
Ch- HIIIII GIRL
Y- heyyyy
Ch- who were you talking to ?
Y- oh Daniel!
Ch- niceeee hahah
Ch- btw I brought this cookies called insomnia cookies. I brought the M&M ones, they are the best cookies ever !!!
Y- omg yessss