Chapter 15

Y/n pov
We leaned in, our soft lips touched each others it was perfect. Wow I never thought this would happen. When we pulled away our foreheads touched, his hands still on my blushed cheeks. We were breathing heavily and smiling at each other. His beautiful brown eyes... it was perfect.
Z- y/n... I really like you, I felt dum about not asking-
Y- shhhh it's fine we're here, together... I like you 2...
We smiled and he kissed me again. It was perfect. We walked and went to a bridge there were some people but not to many, we laughed. I grabbed my froyo and pitted some of it on his nose. I laughed and he started chasing him. I screamed and laughed. He grabbed me by my waist and carried me over his shoulder, I was slapping his back telling him to take me down. We where both laughing and it was a great time.
Zach's pov
When I let y/n down I decided to have some revenge. I grabbed some ice cream and putted some on her cheek

Y/n pov
He putted some chocolate ice cream on my cheek my eyes went big and we both started laughing and playing around. It has totally been the best time I have had in a while now. We sat on a public bench and cleaned each other. I tried cleaning my cheek, Zach helped me. I blushed hard. I helped Zach with his nose.

We finished our ice cream and decided to head back to the entrance.
Z- SHIT it's 5pm I have a show!!!
Y- WHAT! No no no you have to leave NOW.
Z- it's 30 minutes away walking... I'll be late.
Zach checked Uber and it would take 20 minutes for pthe Uber to show up and 10 to get there.
Z- nooooooo I cant be late. Everyone's gonna kill me.
Y- i have an idea. SUBWAY!
Z- yeah but the problem is I don't know how to use it... and if I try and do something wrong I'll miss the concert...
Y- I'll go with you! I have my metro card!
Z- are you sure... I mean no I can't let you go all the way over there...
Y- stop thinking about it! Let's go!
We were running as fast as we could. We got there and I paid for two. He gave us the card and we ran.
In 3 minutes we were on the subway.
Z- y/n how much did it cost?
Y- okay so i paid for the two of us one stop for you and two for me because I need to come back... so about 60 bucks ( I know it's a LOT but let's just imagine :) )
Z- WHAT!? y/n let me pay you
Y- are you crazy ?? No way I'm not letting you pay for me.
Z- y/n it's not cheap, you already had yours and you paid even more for it. Please let me pay you. The subway stopped at our destination.
Y- well see about that...
we stepped out of the subway  and we walked for about 5 minutes. He tried convincing me to grab the money, ofc I didn't accept.
We're here.
Y-were here, backstage... you need to get inside... they're probably freaking out... and I have to get going... I don't want to get too late home.....
Z- y/n... please stay... it's the least thing I could... pleaseeeeee
He begged, he even made the puppy face.
Y- fine.. but I don't have a ticket...
Z- you do t need a ticket.. come here
He grabbed my hand and we walked backstage
Z- this is my dressing room and yeah.. here's my outfits. You can stay here, eat candy, go outside, drink Daniels juice, go and explore, or you can go and look at us in the corner or tell our manager to let you go to the front row stage! Whatever you like :) here's a vip plus I'll tell my manager to take care :)
Y- thank youuuuuuuu I kisssed his cheek
He blushed
Z- well um i have to change...