Chapter 21

We set up everything. We putted a bunch of blankets In my bed and soft pillows. Some fairy lights, some candy and ofc the cookies.
We started seeing stranger things season 3 because it had just come out.
We were at Half of the episode when Christina's phone started to ring.
Ch- oh it's Corbyn.. I'm sorry I'll tell him to call later
Y- no no answer don't worry about it! Maybe Zach is there to!
Ch- okay thank you so much y/n
Christina answered and Corbyns face popped my in her phone.
Ch- heyyyyyyy
C- hiiii omg how are youuu
Ch- I'm great how are you?! Btw here's y/n !
C-I'm good! Wow it's so cool you guys are bffs now!
Y- yeah! Your girlfriend is the best, you said 2 corbyn.
They blushed and I just laughed
They talked about some stuff, while I texted Zach
He didn't respond so I just asked Corbyn.  I asked about him he told me he hasn't been in the tour buss in all day. I was pretty worried but I new he was okay.

*time skip*
Christina and I finished the whole season and we were sobbing. It was so sad ( the season is pretty sad haha I cried) we then started talking.
Ch- omg I miss Corbyn so much
Y- sameee well I mean I miss Zach so much
We stayed in silence for about 3 minutes
Ch- omg omg omg I have THE BEST idea EVER
Y- and what is that? I said confused but exited
Ch- let's take a little break and go and see them for like 3 days! GIRL TRIP !
Y- omg that's the best idea! We could go shopping and also spend time with the boys
Ch- and we could have a double date!!
Y- YESSS

We booked our flights for next week. We were going to Italy, because they were having a "break" from touring.
We texted Jonah and he was so exited. We told him because you know... he's the only who can keep a secret.

*time skip*
Airport.
Me and Christina saw each other at the Airport and hugged each other. We went to Starbucks and ordered a drink. We checked in and headed to the terminal Indicated.
We walked to the plane and sat together.
We talked and listened to some music.
Y- damn Ed Sheeran new album with collabs is amazing
Ch- RIGHT!

We landed at Italy and Jonah was waiting.
Jo- Christina Y/N !
Y- JONAH !!
I hugged him so so tightly.
Jo- I missed you so so muchh
Y- same
Ch- umm Jonah I think you like y/n more than me. She said almost laughing.
Jo- ofc not! I love you equally !
Christiana and Jonah hugged each other
Jonah, Christian and me walked to the car and so so so many fans were there limelight's, Chikees, ( your fans name) we took so many photos and headed to the car.
We blasted music in Jonah's Tesla. We arrived and headed inside our hotel. Me and Christina had different rooms. We just left our things and Jonah took us to the house.
We opened the door
Jo- GUYS I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU
Jack, Corbyn and Daniel ran downstairs
D-Y/N!!!! He ran up to me.
Me and Daniel get along better that no one. His my best guyfriend.
We hugged and kissed my head we hugged for like 3 minutes. I also hugged so tightly jack. Jack carried me and turned me around and hugged me.
Corbyn went directly to Christian ofc. They hugged and kissed each other. It was the cutest. He also hugged me.
Y-one question... we're Zach ??