Chapter 25

*TIME SKIP 3 YEARS *
( damn that's a long time)

Let me give you a little recap of what have been happening the past 3 years. I just hit 15 million on YouTube!! Christina just hit 5 million!! We have a whole series  called "girl chat is basic" it's so fun filming with her. I became also a instagram influencer and me and Christina MOVED TOGETHER! Sophia has already moved with her boyfriend so me and Christina moved to a bigger apartment because we where doing amazing on YouTube!
And yes I know your asking about the boys. Well today I haven't talked to any of the boys I think they are doing much better without me! They released a whole album called 8 letters. It made me cry hahahah stupid I know. Oh and Corbyn and Christina  are still together and better than ever! They boys are now exploding ! I'm happy for them!

It's Thursday  and I'm chilling and editing a video on the super cunffy couch. Christina runs up to me
Ch- heyyyy yyyyy//nnnn
Y- hi???
Ch- so um Why Don't we is doing a concert here in NYC and well i was thinking-
Y- nop absolutely not. No no no no
Ch- but Corbyn gave me 2 tickets and-
Y- no Christina! I can't see them again
Ch- it's been 3 whole years ! Please do this for me I don't want to be alone and my birthday is coming up...
Y- your serious...
Ch- yes
Y- fine I'll go but i don't want to meet them!
Ch- mmmm okay... Corbyn gave me a 2 limelight tickets so you'll have to meet them 2 times

Y- CHRISTINA!
Ch- you already said yes so you can't ditch me now...
Y- fine but when's the concert?
Ch- tomorrow.... at 6pm ..

*time skip*
It's 3 pm and Christina came to my room
Ch- y/n we have to get ready !! She said exited
Y- it's 3pm... we have at least 2 hours..
Ch- exactly ! We have just 2hours to be supper hot and pretty! Come let's go

She dragged me to my closet. She chose an outfit that was a adidas dress. It was black with the 3 stripes that trased the side of me. It was short, tight  and long sleeve. Some gold hoop earrings and high boot heels.
Y- wow it's actually really cool but I was thinking of wearing this
I showed her some grey pants and Daniels shirt that I never returned
Ch- you've got to be kidding me !! Just put this on! I'll be putting on my outfit. ( im 2 lazy to describe Christina's outfit so Imagine it hahaha)

When we walked to each other our eyes widen we told each other  that we looked great. I now love how this dress fit me. I didn't like how my body was before because I felt insecure and a little fat so I started taking so much care of me and I dropped so many pounds it's crazy.
Ch- omg y/n your now a skinny legend!!! Hahaha
We both laughed. My transformation changed so so so much.