Chapter 4

The huge venue was standing right in front of me. The boys were gonna be in the same room as me. Those feeling where amazing. I had a huge smile in my face. 
S- OMG this is huge!
Y- I know! It's crazy! I'm so exited

We stayed in line. They gave me and Sophie some wrist band. One for before the show, then a meet and greet, and after show and one for the show.

We lined up to have some time with the boys. I was so exited. There was only 5 girls, me Sophie and 3 other girls. The line took 30 minutes then they let us in. When we finally go in, we saw a table with a bunch of candy and junk food. When we got in we waited 3 minutes and 5 amazing guys popped up.
( Z- Zach. Jo- Jonah  Ja- jack  c- corbyn and D-Daniel )
C- Hey Guys! How are you!?
Everyone- HIIIII

A girl came running to Daniel and hugged him, another girl went to Jonah and hugged him as well, the other girl went running to jack and hugged him. Sophie went to Corbyn and hugged him and I went to Zach and hugged him.
Z- hi! How are you!?
Y- I'm great how are you?
Z- I'm great! Are you exited for the show?
Y- yeah! I'm so glad I got to meet you before!
Z- I know that's so cool! You are so pretty! You look gorgeous!
I blushed.
Y- thank you! I love you
Z- I love you more!
Y- so I have something for you... well I mean you might not wear it in your life but I thought it would be cool if you had this.

I opened my little back pack and grabbed the merch.  I hand it to him and his eyes popped open

Z- holly crap, this is SO cool! Thank you! I haven't seen this anywhere, where did you get this?
Y- well actually I made it! I have a YouTube channel and that's my merch!!
Z- no way!!! Your kidding me! That is crazy! Your such a good designer!
Y- thank you! I hope you like it!
We kept talking like we had forever.
Z- wait!
Y- what??
Z- we haven't had a picture yet!!! Let's take one!!
Y- omg your right! How could I forget?? Hahahaha
I grabbed my phone and opened the camera. We took a photo of both of us smiling. I was about to take another photo when I feel Zach's lips on my cheek. I instantly smile and blush and take the picture.
Z- can you airdrop the photos? I want to have them so I can remember you. He smirked
Y- sure
We airdropped the photos and other girls showed up to Zach. I went to the others and took a picture with them.
(Let's pretend that no one has  girlfriends)
When I went to Daniel, Sophie was with Zach. I took a picture with Daniel and he also kissed my cheek. I blushed and we laughed for a while. I did talked to all of them and  took pictures with all.
It was time to leave so I said goodbye to Jack, Corbyn , Daniel and Jonah. Zach was with other girls. He looked at me and I just smiled and headed to the door.
Before I could walk away i felt somos grab my hand and pull me to the room again.... it was....