Chapter 6

It was the end of the show. Me and Sophie were about to meet them Boys again.
We were in line for the after show party. There was so many people in line, i knew that i wasn't gonna be able to talk to them as lot. When the staff let us in, i saw girls running towards the guys. Specially Daniel. I laughed and walked up to Zach. I said hi again in and we talked

Y- hi zachie
Z- well hello beautiful
I blushed
Y- you where amazing at the show
Z- thank you, you were the best audience
We both blushed.
We talked about many things. We were dying of laughter and we had a great time. Zach was an amazing guy. He was sweet, gentle and flirty. I know he is flirty with all his fans but he's really  cute.
Z- i want to show you something
Y- okay..
Z - come
He grabbed my arm and he ran. I follwed him while he dragged me to a room.
We burst into a room that led us outside   the auditorium. I was pretty confused I was kinda scared.
Y- wait. Just please don't kill me. I'm to young
I was kinda laughing kinda worried.
Zach slowed down as wrapped a arm around me. I was smiling. We walked to the side of the building. The tour buss was there.
Z- so here's the tour bus! Do you want to come inside?
Y- omg really!? That's crazy! Yess of course!
He lead me in. It was big. They had two TVs. A giant sofa. A lot of candy everywhere, and the bunks . He showed me his. It was made but not good.
When I least expected it he was holding his phone recording me. I laughed at him and then he grabbed me and pushed me to his bunk and he jumped beside me. We laughed and he was still filming.
We curled up without even noticing. We where laying there. Curled up together. Doing nothing. I almost fell asleep in his arms when I realized. SOPHIE !
Y-Zach! My friend is still in the venue!
Z- omg I forgot! I'm sorry!
Y- it's not your fault, but we should probably head to the venue again...
Z- your probably right. Let's go

When we headed to the venue the guys where chilling eating all the candy they got. I entered with Zach. Zach had one arm around me.
The guys where shocked when me and  Zach were back. One hour after. With Zach's arm around me...
z- hey guys... he said awkwardly
Jo- ZACH WERE WHERE YOU!?
C- yeah we had to make things up for the fans!
Z- sorry guys.. I was showing around y/n around
Y- sorry for interrupting but I have to leave. It was really nice meeting you guys.
I left running. I felt someone take arm. I stopped I turned around and saw Zach.
In a moment i felt....