FORMATION

THE FINAL STORY IN THE MUTATIONS TRILOGY!

The pack is in pieces.

Selene cannot distinguish the line between good and bad. How to be both Subject Six, and who she is now. Her identity has drastically changed, and so has everything else about her.

Veronica Grave has bested the Splices, whether they care to admit it or not.

Now she has one of the few people Selene cares about in her clutches. Selene will do anything to right the wrongs that have been inflicted upon her, and her pack, even if that means giving up the last threads of her humanity.

Risking her morals by treading the thin line between vengeance and justice.

_______________________________________________________

A/N

And this is it!

The final instalment in the Mutations trilogy. It's been strange writing the first couple of chapters knowing that it's the last time I'll be doing it! I'll be updating weekly (or trying to!) starting in the next couple of weeks.

Unless I decide to disregard that (or forget) and do it earlier.

Right now, I'm very early in writing. I know one thing people seem to really want is romance, which has already been written in. Good news, because I've introduced it from the beginning.

So, everyone! Welcome to the beginning of the end! There's nobody else rather than you guys I'd ever want to do this with! 

Thank you!

- EmbracingYou