Mad World

Arisu sat quietly at the back of the academy class. She didn't need any of these lessons. Technically, she was above even the Hokage-depending on perspective.

She was already capable of killing Kage, which ironically was her name.

Shadows...the ones who hide in the shadows are considered cowards. And yet, here she was, the very opposite.

Arisu had been serving Konoha for as long as she was capable. And yet, here she was sitting in a pre-genin class simply for appearance.

No one knew of her, no one noticed her.

Just like a shadow.

She kept a low profile and kept to herself. Arisu only quietly listened to what would be a very, simple, and basic review lesson to her.

Here she was, waiting for the day to end, sitting in the back of the class, and once again staying in the shadows.

A true prodigy indeed.

But unlike her exact opposite-Sasuke Uchiha-who shined like the sun and stood out like he was in a spotlight, Arisu was the moon, quiet, mostly peaceful, and in the darkness.

She glanced over to the other side of the classroom.

Sasuke Uchiha, a mystery indeed.

Arisu was one of the very few genin (if not the only) to know his backstory. In fact, she was the only one to know it and not feel sorry.

If she were to be rude about it she'd say, "they had it coming."

And it may just be because of her heritage.

Senju Arisu, was her given and frankly, taken name. She was bestowed the role of Kage to watch over Konoha, just as her father before her.

Sasuke wasn't the only one to lose everything that night. Senju Roiyaru, her father, lost his life that very same night. (His name means 'loyal' and 'royal' ironically)

He was the previous Kage before Arisu. He was tasked with eliminating the Uchiha along with Itachi, and somehow, lost his life.

It wasn't the coup that killed him, but a masked man. A mask that was orange and swirly and would remind any child of their favorite sweet.

This man slaughtered Arisu's father.

And it was Itachi who told her.

Itachi was the only Uchiha Arisu could maybe tolerate besides Shisui. But both were long gone, one was deceased, the other was far away and out of reach.

She was seven the night Itachi flickered in front of her in her house carrying the corpse of her father. It was then he briefly wept and apologized.

Itachi could do nothing, and so he swore to himself to make it up to the girl by protecting her and Sasuke with his life.

It was then he knelt on one knee and bowed saying, "You are the new Kage,"

And that was then Arisu recited her law and reality.

"I am Kage, I show no emotions nor hesitations. I am the Will of Fire," she had recited, "I live for Konoha and I will die for Konoha just as my father and my kin before me."

It was that night she truly stopped being a child.

And here she was, almost five years later sitting in class with the last Uchiha.

She hated the Uchiha.

With a passion.

But she never showed it, what part of sealing emotions would it be if she killed him just like that?

Shinobi must never show their tears.

Tears of joy.

Tears of sadness.

Tears of anger.

Tears of hopelessness.

It didn't matter, they were never to show their tears.

Arisu knew the history of the Uchiha and Senju, in fact she was extremely bitter. She held a grudge, but never showed it. The past was in the past after all.

The only thing that she'd show her grudge is if the Uchiha threatened Konoha, then she'd have to act either way.

She swore by the sword of her great grandfather to defend Konoha. The Sword of the Thunder Spirit also known as the Sword of the Thunder God, was gifted to her by Itachi when he secretly returned to Konoha to inform her of his undercover position in the Akatsuki.

Arisu was grateful, and gladly added the sword to her collection of heirlooms.

The Sword of Shinjitsu, or the Sword of Truth was passed directly from Tobirama Senju to his son.

This sword was said to house the chakra and spirit of Lord Second himself and if the wielded by his true blood his spirit would come and aid them in battle.

Arisu only saw a sword. One that was stained with the blood of the very scum that attempted to betray her home and village.

But enough of that, let's carry on with this epic tale...

Arisu sat down and barely paid attention to class. She hadn't needed them in the first place. They were merely suggested by Lord First to keep her role and heritage a secret.

"Arisu! I haven't seen you demonstrate anything to the class in awhile," noted Iruka, "Please perform the transformation jutsu for us since Naruto made a mess of things again."

Arisu nodded and stood up,

Dog, Boar, Tiger.

A perfect replication of Iruka stood in front of the class.

"Does this suffice?" Asked Arisu.

Iruka nodded with a thumbs up, "Perfect! See Naruto? Even Arisu can do it!"

"It's not that I can't do it Iruka-sensei," declared Naruto, "I can do it just fine!"

Naruto smirked, "I'll show you! This is my special Sexy Jutsu!"

A cloud of smoke appeared as Naruto transformed into an older, attractive and naked version of himself.

Iruka's nose squirted blood and he screamed, "NARUTO!!!! DETENTION!!"

Arisu sighed, what the hell had become of the Uzumaki clan?

She only hoped that the Nine-Tailed Fox Jinchuriki would improve his shinobi skills. It would be troublesome for her to have to continuously protect him as Kage.

"Ack!! Iruka-sensei please!!!"

Arisu sighed, she didn't foresee Naruto improving any time soon.

"Arisu-chan...Arisu-chan." A voice called happily, "Say Pa-pa."

"Ba-ka!" A young infant squealed enthusiastically.

The man stared at the child with a shocked expression. Another man with blond hair and blue eyes chuckled.

"Close enough." The blond man laughed.

"That's not very nice to say to your papa!"