Ancestors

"Grandpa. Formation?" Arisu asked immediately.

"It's far too dangerous now." Sarutobi exclaimed, "leave while you-!"

"Not a chance. I'll take on the previous Hokage while you stop Orochimaru." Arisu said confidently.

"No."

"Saru...?" The First Hokage mumbled, "Tobirama...it seems you are fairing...much better than I..."

'I have to do something!' Thought Arisu, 'how dare he use the Hokage against their own village!'

"It's been awhile Saru." Tobirama said before turning to Arisu, "and who might this be?"

"That is the next Hokage." Beamed Sarutobi, "her name is-!"

"How many times have I told you?" scoffed Arisu, "I'm not going to be Hokage because you aren't going to die today! Heavenly Weeping!!"

Orochimaru snarled as he barely dodged the surprise attack.

"I am Senju Arisu the Shadow of the Lead Village! If you scum dare threaten my home I will kill you!" Arisu declared as she lunged at Orochimaru, "Multi Shadow clone jutsu!"

Around thirty clones appeared to aid her. They surrounded Orochimaru and circled around him.

"Senju?" Blinked the reanimated Tobirama.

"Your great granddaughter." Smiled Sarutobi.

Tobirama glanced at the young Senju girl. "I see." He smiled. Konoha was in good hands.

Orochimaru pressed his hands together and forced the reincarnated Hokage to attack. He didn't have time to erase their personalities but he'd have to make do.

"You have interfered for the last time Arisu!" Orochimaru snarled as he willed Tobirama to engage in battle.

The second Hokage had begun picking off her clones and was becoming troublesome to deal with. Tch. Family.

Arisu said nothing and unsheathed the Blade of Shinjitsu.

"I'll kill you! And I'll crush your pathetic village!" Growled Orochimaru as he began forming hand seals.

"Your heart is black and filled with nothing but evil. I will purge you from this world!" She yelled as she thrusted the sword at Orochimaru. "Flying Thunder God Slash!"

The snake's eyes widened. There was no way he could dodge in time! He forced Tobirama to move and become his human shield.

What happened next was something no one could have anticipated.

The moment Arisu's sword pierced Tobirama his body disintegrated leaving only a pale transparent ghost-like phantom.

His soul had been freed. It had been purified by the Sword of Truth. (Which ironically he had made himself)

"W-what is this...?" Stammered Orochimaru as he took a step back. A step away from Arisu.

The girl's lips curled upwards and she decided to speak the truth.

"Your end."

And so the soul of Senju Tobirama along with Senju Arisu lunged at Orochimaru. It was his end...or so they thought as they pierced his heart.

Then Arisu turned to the second Hokage.

"Senju-sama. It is an honour." She bowed formally, "Thank you for aiding me in battle."

Tobirama quirked an eyebrow.

"The pleasure was mine. It felt nice putting..." he remembered the word Arisu used. "scum like him in their place."