Orochimaru

It was time, the Chunin exams were here. It was time for her to insure the safety of Konoha. Bouncing from tree to tree she raced through the thick forest, the forest of death. She was to monitor all and every Sunagakure ninja activity and record their skills in case they turned.

Of course this was extremely risky in terms of relations between Suna and Konoha but what choice did she have? War must be avoided at all cost.

And yet somehow there is always one thing in the way of her duties-Sasuke Uchiha.

Sasuke Uchiha was always ruining everything.

Then again, this was the exception.

How could a weak Uchiha like him even stand a chance against Orochimaru?

She whipped out her sword and charged into the fray like a monster running towards its prey. Usually she'd stay in the shadow to protect Konoha but this was a big enough thing to reveal herself for.

She was the shadow of Konoha, its quiet guardian. Like an owl.

And Owls are birds who eat Snakes.

"Water style: water colliding wave!" Arisu yelled as she struck Orochimaru.

"One handed seals?!" Sakura exclaimed as she sheltered Sasuke on her lap. She was just as useless as usual...

"Water release...? How interesting...." Orochimaru hummed, "What is your name child?"

Arisu ignored Orochimaru and slashed at him with her sword, the Shinjitsu and marked him with the hirashin. Swiftly she dodged a giant snake and removed its scaly head.

"ARISU WATCH OUT!"

Arisu jumped up and managed to avoid Orochimaru lunging at her.

"Arisu...?" Orochimaru repeated as he licked his lips, "interesting."

Scowling Arisu decided that she wouldn't be able to both fend off Orochimaru and protect the extra baggage.

"DON'T WORRY ARISU-CHAN! NARUTO UZUMAK-!"

"Screw off Uzumaki! He's going to kill you!" Arisu snarled as she mentally cursed having yet another person to cover. "Just take Sasuke and Sakura and run! I'll handle Orochimaru!"

Naruto gulped and formed some shadow clones to help him lift Sasuke up like the limp piece of flesh he was and helped Sakura up.

"You're not getting away!" Growled Orochimaru as he lunged at them much like the snap of a snake.

Arisu smirked.

"Oh yes they are!" And used his blind spot to attack. He should have never turned his back on her. A great aura of power flared from the sword and all around Arisu. "Naruto!"

"Right!" He nodded as he, Sakura and all his clones ran off.

The snake could've swore he saw the pale phantom of a man with with hair bearing a sword just before being stabbed!

In that moment he realized that for some reason his body wasn't healing! Why wasn't it healing? His wounds were still there and weren't regenerating.

Orochimaru snarled at Arisu and threw her into a tree. Blood splashed everywhere as he did so. His blood.

"You're becoming increasingly irritating!" He spat at Arisu.

"I could say the same." Replied the Senju coolly, "But now that the extra baggage is gone I can fight you without worry."

Orochimaru did not smirk nor did he smile. This child...something about this child made him extremely wary.

He decided the best plan of action was to retreat since, perhaps if he did stay-and only perhaps-he would suffer greater and more severe consequences.

"I think not Arisu-san." He said with a pained smirk. Sweat was dripping down his face and his bleeding still hadn't stopped. "I think not..."

"Don't you dare Oro-!"

Snakes shot out from the ground hissing and spitting at Arisu who jumped back. They tangled around Orochimaru and covered his entire body until...!

He was gone.

And Arisu was pissed.

By now many Suna teams had already arrived at the tower. She had failed to gather enough information.

And all because she needed to protect a weakling Uchiha.

Damnit she even decided to swear!

"FUCK YOU OROCHIMARU!"

She smashed her fist into a tree! A loud crack sounded and it toppled over easily.

"Stupid baka of an Uchiha!"

And she used the hirashin to teleport away.

She approached the room where Sasuke was currently recovering only to be halted.

"Arisu, you aren't supposed to be here." Kakashi said firmly, "Sasuke needs his rest."

"And I need answers." She retorted smoothly.

"You aren't even participating in the exams and-!"

"I'm already Chunin." Arisu revealed to Kakashi, "now may I enter?"

Kakashi narrowed his eyes. When did Arisu even become Chunin?

"No. Even if what you're saying is true I'm still the superior rank." Trailed off Kakashi.

She hated pulling the rank card but honestly it was quite satisfying. It's not like Kakashi could do anything or say anything about her being Kage. As a ninja of Konoha everyone knew better then to question or reveal they contacted Kage.

"I think not." Stated Arisu with an increasing smile. "I am Kage."

Kakashi stiffened.

"What?"

"You heard me clearly now let me pass." She trailed off, "I am the superior rank." And she pushed past Kakashi into Sasuke's room.

She was honestly too pissed to care about Kakashi knowing her identity.

Kakashi just stood there in shock. The most renowned shinobi in Konoha just revealed herself to him and it was his student.

Anyone lower then Chunin wasn't supposed to know that name let alone claim to be them. No one would even dare to steal that identity so...

"What?"

Sasuke was lying on the bed with his eyes open. As soon as he saw Arisu he straightened up and grinned.

"So you've come to visit me-!"

"Shut it Uchiha." Interrupted Arisu as she glared icily at him. "Tell me everything that happened when Orochimaru attacked."

Sasuke frowned in disappointment, then he smirked.

"Why should I tell you?"

And there it was! His damned Uchiha attitude was back.

"Because the Hokage sent me to find out."

Goodness, Arisu was filled with surprises.

He deflated and gave in.

"Hn. Fine."

And so he submitted to her icy glare.

"Is that all you need?" He asked hopefully.

Sasuke somehow hoped there was more to it then business and just maybe she did care?

Arisu snickered.

"Yeah. I wanted to tell you that you look stupid while being carried by Naruto when unconscious."

Sasuke blushed.

Yeah...she was the one.