Mad Tea Party

(This chapter has nothing to do with tea)
-
The group eventually arrived at Tazuna's house where they met Tsunami and Inari.

Arisu greeted them with a bow, "Konichiwa."

Inari and Tsunami gaped at the girl. She was carrying her unconscious teacher on her back as though he weighed nothing.

"May I borrow a futon to put him on?" She asked politely.

Tsunami nodded, "Of course...?"

-

Kakashi lay down in bed thinking. He couldn't move a muscle.

"Ma chakra exhaustion sucks..." He sighed, "and I'm not anywhere close to figuring out what my cute white haired student is hiding...."

Arisu smirked from outside the room.

'And I have no intention in revealing that.'

And she walked away to inform her teammates of Kakashi's consciousness.

-

"Sensei...you don't mean...?"

"That's right, the hunter nin was working with Zabuza the whole time." Kakashi said dramatically.

Arisu scoffed, "You think? He used a senbon. How obvious can he be?"

Sasuke glared, "You didn't notice."

Arisu scowled, "I did, but wisely kept my tongue and mouth shut since Kakashi was in no state to fight any longer nor were you three capable."

She knew she was right, why wouldn't he accept that?

"And you're saying you could have fought?" Sasuke accused, "you're no better then the rest of us."

How dare he? He has no idea what hell his kind put her through and how strong she was because of it.

"And that's where you're wrong Uchiha." Spat Arisu, "Perhaps I haven't made myself clear nor obvious during my time at the academy, but I am more capable."

Sasuke glared and lunged at Arisu, "then fight me!"

Arisu snapped, "Get your filthy hands off of my clone Uchiha!"

And she dispersed.

The real Arisu walked in the room carrying her sword wrapped in a cloth.

"If you are as good as you believe then why couldn't you tell that was a clone?" Asked Arisu.

"Hn. I knew but didn't say anything." Sasuke mocked, "Just like you did."

Kakashi eyed the two, 'I wouldn't be surprise if she was a Senju...she hates mister Uchiha here like one...'

Arisu frowned, "I don't have time for this. Zabuza is alive, I will be training in the forest."

And she walked away with her sword.

"Stop!" Yelled Sasuke, "Fight me!"

Then she did something she never thought she'd do in her while life.

She stuck her tongue out at him.

And she stormed off to train in the forest.

Sasuke glowered after her.

"Tch. Don't follow me!" He barked as he chased after Arisu.

"Sasuke-!" Sakura called.

"Don't. They need to resolve this." Kakashi stopped her.

Sakura stared after them, "Yeah,"

Naruto merely scratched his head, "I never thought there'd be a girl who'd hate Sasuke so much..."